What's new

20 soldiers inured, few in critical condition after an explosion on a SFs convoy in DIKHAN

Doesn't look like a true story.

Let me tell you something that you may already know.. In Bangladesh, few individuals might have performed heinous crimes, but India played a big role in amplifying few individuals' mistakes through such propaganda.

See all the earrings and locket/ chain on this lady. Do you think anyone beating her so much would leave precious things on her?

And have you seen our ladies wearing so many earrings?
This picture is from a Central Asian Country I think Uzbekistan.

I belive it now 100%.
I understand why they fought.
I understand your feelings bro..

I am a strong believer of Allah's punishment in this world and hereafter.

We faced Allah's wrath when we closed our eyes on the misbehavior of few individuals. Had those involved in crimes been punished, East Pakistan would still be with us.

I don't believe that the higher ranks are involved in instructing the raiders to do whatever they want. Their crime is that they are not investigating the crimes being committed by the lower ranks.

And so far, only police (which is mostly filled with Gullu Butts) are involved in heinous acts. PMLN is written all over it.

Let me tell you something that you may already know.. In Bangladesh, few individuals might have performed heinous crimes, but India played a big role in amplifying few individuals' mistakes through such propaganda.
I think IA would have done too including Mukti, especially Biharis' females and blamed on PA.
In chaos and unrest, people do heinous crimes due to hatred and opportunity. Muktis was a group/mixture of ideologists, affectees and opportunists. God knows what plundering they had done.

Last edited:
I think IA would have done too including Mukti, especially Biharis' females and blamed on PA.
In chaos and unrest, people do heinous crimes due to hatred and opportunity. Muktis was a group of ideologists, affectees and opportunists. God knows what plundering they had done.
I work with a guy whose father was there during the riots.

His father was the only survivor when Mukti's terrorists entered their home and killed everything that moved. His father was young and was hiding... he saw his mom, sisters, brothers killed in front of him.

While I am a strong supporter of free speech, I believe free speech comes with a lot of responsibility. We should not consider Mukti Bahini as some freedom fighting upright force. They were terrorists and they will remain terrorists.

In chaos and unrest, people do heinous crimes due to hatred and opportunity. Muktis was a group of ideologists, affectees and opportunists. God knows what plundering they had done.
I have read several Books on the topic and can tell you at least this. The Establishment back then was using the same tactics its using now and it had JI and Bihari's on their side in the East. Indians used this to their advantage and pushed Mukhti Bani to attack Bihari's. The operation Searchlight was started as a result. Rapes and murders were committed by both sides no ones innocent here. The reason for this as I see was ethno lingustics tensions that were building since 50s and were vented out in the most animalistic way. But the ultimate responsibility lies with Bhutto and Yahaya for refusing to hand over the power to Mujib and creating a situation that others took advantage of.

What should have been a slow and Mutual separation maybe in the form of a Confederation with two equal powers with same foreign policy, military and political goals on the global stage ended up in a violent war.

Last edited:
I work with a guy whose father was there during the riots.

His father was the only survivor when Mukti's terrorists entered their home and killed everything that moved. His father was young and was hiding... he saw his mom, sisters, brothers killed in front of him.

While I am a strong supporter of free speech, I believe free speech comes with a lot of responsibility. We should not consider Mukti Bahini as some freedom fighting upright force. They were terrorists and they will remain terrorists.

Allow me to take on the role of the devil's advocate here. The Mukti Bahini was a loosely organized militia lacking strong central command structures. While it is true that many criminals and opportunists may have joined their ranks, there were also individuals who had genuinely suffered great injustices at the hands of the state. It would be unfair to label all members of the Mukti Bahini as terrorists. Interestingly, a similar pattern can be observed with the current regime's treatment of the PTI. By branding all PTI members as terrorists based on the actions of a few individuals allegedly involved in destroying military installations, they are generalizing and labeling the entire party as terrorists and traitors.

Congratulations to our Gernails they have really created an army of "Neutral public" now it seems.

The terrorists need to be crushed again. Allowing them amnesty or to resettle was a strategic mistake. This time complete elimination should be the goal

groups created for their agenda, when policy changes they are labelled as terrorists, when needed again then negotiations start and they are pardoned and re-settled again to use their services and the cycle continues.

Congratulations to our Gernails they have really created an army of "Neutral public" now it seems.

groups created for their agenda, when policy changes they are labelled as terrorists, when needed again then negotiations start and they are pardoned and re-settled again to use their services and the cycle continues.
Yup.
We are the neutrals now.
Military should defend themselves better. If they can't do that, what are they doing?

Just damaging GHQ gate, landed 10 000 civilians in prison.
Now let's see how many thousands they arrest after this attack?

Yup.
We are the neutrals now.
Military should defend themselves better. If they can't do that, what are they doing?

Just damaging GHQ gate, landed 10 000 civilians in prison.
Now let's see how many thousands they arrest after this attack?

Entire Pakistani public is in a jail called Pakistan, these bastards tortured and killed Imran Riaz Khan for speaking truth and now they want sympathy by hiding behind shaheeds

The terrorists need to be crushed again. Allowing them amnesty or to resettle was a strategic mistake. This time complete elimination should be the goal
Oh bhai this is pak Army drama...all bullshit. Blue on blue

This is some persian girl or arba girl got beaten for taking part some contest or sports.. fake.. please delete both posts...
Deleted

Military budget is increased every year but no protection for poor soldiers? It seems nobody cares, they travels in 4*4 Toyota and trucks with no protection. We are at war since 2 decades, still poor soldier are traveling in 4*4 Toyota and old open trucks with no protection. Who is responsible for these deaths? Where budget and international aid money goes?

Last edited:
There is a saying

1685240185018.png

I won't be praying for any "Soldier" until they correct their mistake against people of Pakistan
and start seeing themselves no more then Civilians

I am on This side !!!

I pray for the Citizen of Pakistan who have suffered since March 2022 , betrayal of Imran Khan and people of Pakistan I stand with my people

Those days are gone when a "news" was brokered and public affection was sought

And we used to come here and Pray for these folks , thinking they were some sort of role models

The people are not behind you anymore Pakistan Army - Go build your stupid DHA plots - then try to resell it to returning Pakistani (working class) to Loot them by Jacking up price by 5000% - Stealing their life earned income earned working overseas - Then you escape to UK/USA/Europe/Dubai with your loot where you resettle your family ahead of retirements

The looting does not ends there as you continue to claim Retirement PERKS even when living overseas

Your Stupid Rangers attacked people who were giving water to PTI political workers and threw Tear gas and other Ammo at their homes

Do you really expect some sympathy from Pakistani People ?

Last edited:

What if people decided to shelter "the terrorists" as a retaliation against the army?
:undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom