What's new

20 soldiers inured, few in critical condition after an explosion on a SFs convoy in DIKHAN

gali gloch can not change reality
It won't I agree and stand on my word.
Only a harami will cheer common soldiers who embrace martyrdom for the country.
All the shaheeds are young men, with families. None was even a red tape officer.
But jalsay ki paidawar k baap ko dang mili ha cheekhien gay tou Sahi.

Tum jaison say yeh indian behtar haien. lanat..

If anyone thinks people are disrespecting the death of Martyrs

No one's doing this

First people use to get sad and discuss how it should be countered

Now people have stopped caring

They aren't low life like army men that they'll celebrate such thing.
While army men won't hesitate to side with criminals and kill torture Pakistani civilians.

If we will post a sad comment about them it won't change anything and if we don't care about it sill won't change anything

Because these soliders needs to die to sell the chooran of army
Generals need their blood to wash their crimes.

It pains me to see what people are saying but I expected this and I expect a lot more in the coming weeks and months to come the damage Bajwa did was still reparable but Hafiz is the Hafiz of Treachery and Tyranny. The Institution in its current form is now unredeemable in the minds of Pakistanis.

It's a complicated situation because those army soldiers, who were supposed to protect their own countrymen, are actually violating their rights, lives, and honor. It's unacceptable, of course, but to some extent, it's understandable why a few unhappy Pakistanis might feel apathetic or even rejoice at the news of these soldiers' deaths. They should always remember:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do not abuse the dead, for they have reached the result of what they have done." (Bukhari, 6516)

De mortuis nil nisi bonum - “Of the dead nothing but good is to be said.”

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom