What's new

20 soldiers inured, few in critical condition after an explosion on a SFs convoy in DIKHAN

I know believe the mass rape allegations from the Bengalis against Pak army wholeheartedly.
Some might have happened and mainly by intelligence agencies, but not mass rape. Field army strength was 44k and they didn't have the time to rest, eat, let alone rape as they were on the edge all the time, due to Mukti Bahini.

It's not just about the scale of such incidents, it's the intentions behind them that really matters. And those intentions are crystal clear. They're willing to go to extreme lengths, even resorting to killing men (as we've seen with the dozens of lives lost and over 700 people injured from gunfire on May 9), and yes, they're even stooping so low as to sexually assault women. All of this is done with the sole purpose of suppressing any form of uprising or dissent that might dare to question their absolute authority.

And the events of 1971 did not happen in isolation. It all started following Yahya's decision to indefinitely postpone the convening of the Assembly on March 1st, protests erupted resultantly in East Pakistan causing the deaths of over a hundred individuals, all reportedly at the hands of the police. The Awami League's MNAs were abducted, tortured, and 88 out of 162 members were forced to leave the party. Awami League was banned. And then things spiraled out of control, and the rest is history. It is the concerning pattern and trajectory of such incidents that raises significant worries.

Although the dynamics in East Pakistan may vary, the primary culprit remains the same, employing similar techniques to achieve their goals. The Army will continue escalating the level of atrocities until the civilians completely give in.

I think the government will succeed in suppressing the public. I say this because our DNA does not allow us to stand for our rights. The only part where we may see a lot of action is KP if government's brutality continues.

I have heard that today it was announced from many masajid in KP that anyone entering the homes and breaching the privacy will be shot immediately. This has cautioned the government from taking any action.

I want to cry and kill at the same time.
Why do they need to rape...this is not even justifiable during war
bus yar... I hope it hasn't happened. If unfortunately had occurred, the culprit must be punished.. I pray then some rich and well-settled guy marries her and has some grand wedding to alleviate the stigma. PTI core members, civil society, judges, etc should take part as guests too.

Last edited:
bus yar... I hope it hasn't happened. If unfortunately has occurred, the culprit must be punished.. I pray then some rich and well-settled guy marries her and has some grand wedding to alleviate the stigma. PTI core members, civil society, judges, etc should take part as guests too.
Pray that Imran Riaz Khan is also not dead.

The implication of him dying in the custody will put a dent on legitimacy of our security forces forever. No one in the world will believe even if our security forces are telling the truth.

People are not understanding the risks of Imran Riaz Khan's death. No one will believe our side of the story of Kulbhushan....

Pray that Imran Riaz Khan is also not dead.

The implication of him dying in the custody will put a dent on legitimacy of our security forces forever. No one in the world will believe even if our security forces are telling the truth.

People are not understanding the risks of Imran Riaz Khan's death. No one will believe our side of the story of Kulbhushan....
so far.. it seems he is ok. Alhamdulilah

I Don't buy this anymore.
Suddenly "terrorists " have started attacking Pakistan army?
Obviously a coverup to divert public attention, after 10000 plus citizens abducted, tortured, women raped.
With support of Pakistan army as they gave the narrative to these thugs for mass oppression of people.
And this is coming from a guy who had been voluntarily running pro army campaign on social media for the past 12 years.
Now Asim Munir can ask Maryam nawaz to lend them her social media activists.
We are out and no more supporting Pakistan army.

Last edited:
bus yar... I hope it hasn't happened. If unfortunately had occurred, the culprit must be punished.. I pray then some rich and well-settled guy marries her and has some grand wedding to alleviate the stigma. PTI core members, civil society, judges, etc should take part as guests too.
The past day i have repeatedly seen PMLN and known ISPR Mouthpieces specially targeting Khadija Shah. I am afraid specially for her because Haramkhore in Chief specifically mentioned her in at least two of his speeches to make an example for Veterans. And Sanam Javed because General Nani has a special grudge against her.

Last edited:
I think the government will succeed in suppressing the public. I say this because our DNA does not allow us to stand for our rights. The only part where we may see a lot of action is KP if government's brutality continues.

I have heard that today it was announced from many masajid in KP that anyone entering the homes and breaching the privacy will be shot immediately. This has cautioned the government from taking any action.

If it wasn't for India stepping in, the Bengalis themselves wouldn't have been able to take down the West Pakistan army and their cronies in such a short time. The Pak army doesn't face similar geographical challenges and restrictions in (West) Pakistan. As for KP, yes, it would be an absolute nightmare for the Pakistan Army if disgruntled people in KP start turning to the Afghan Taliban for material and moral support. This could become a reality if the Army decides to crack down on political dissidents in KP with full force, without regard for the life and honor of the victims, just like they're currently doing in Punjab. Punjab, too, would undoubtedly respond in its unique manner, although it may require some time to do so.

If it wasn't for India stepping in, the Bengalis themselves wouldn't have been able to take down the West Pakistan army and their cronies in such a short time. The Pak army doesn't face similar geographical challenges and restrictions in (West) Pakistan. As for KP, yes, it would be an absolute nightmare for the Pakistan Army if disgruntled people in KP start turning to the Afghan Taliban for material and moral support. This could become a reality if the Army decides to crack down on political dissidents in KP with full force, without regard for the life and honor of the victims, just like they're currently doing in Punjab.
What a sad situation. Never in my life I imagined that we would ever believe on what happened in Bangladesh, or discuss the possibility of such incidents happening in the remaining part.

How do we support our forces when they do this to women.

To people of East pakistan we are sorry.

View attachment 931944
Doesn't look like a true story.

Let me tell you something that you may already know.. In Bangladesh, few individuals might have performed heinous crimes, but India played a big role in amplifying few individuals' mistakes through such propaganda.

See all the earrings and locket/ chain on this lady. Do you think anyone beating her so much would leave precious things on her?

And have you seen our ladies wearing so many earrings?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom