What's new

20,000 Muslims killed in Burma by police

Guys, why are we bringing in Sri Lanka's civil war?

It was finished, with the LTTE crushed. By happy. If not, go eat your heart out :lol: It has nothing to do with the topic.

The genocide that the Arkanese Muslims have been facing at the hands of the Burman Buddhists - lately aided by the Rakhines, since the Japanese occupation in WW II, may not have a parallel in modern history.

They are local in Arakan, way before Rakhine buddhists moved there from Yunan, China. Educate yourself, before you open your mouth. And there are 30 million Bengali Muslims in all of West Bengal and other neighbor states, you are adding another 20 million and calling all of them illegal? I think India wants to take away their citizenship and then start ethnic cleansing, there can be no other explanation for this constant propaganda. There are no illegal migrants from Bangladesh, they your Bengali Muslims, deal with them and don't whine about them, if you don't like Muslims, because you are an Islamophobe and running your constant Hindutva (Hindu Nationalist) propaganda to dehumanize Muslims in India.

Even if they are 'our' Bengali Muslims, another country was created for Bengali Muslims, called Bangladesh!

Yes, that's right BD is a nation of Bengalee Muslims primarily where 4% Nomo-Shudro/Kayostho and 4% others live happily. Arakan is geographically, historically, economically, culturally a part of BD , not Burma which is 3.50 days away by steamer journey.

What Pakistani or Bangladeshi was defending the killing of Tamil civilians? Proof please.

Sorry I don't have good search skills...but I find this gem from one of your compatriots justifying atrocities on SL Tamil population

To defeat a rebellion, one has to address its root causes. Those civilians were guilty of rebelling against the state and were the main source of manpower for LTTE.

The main reason of failure of US (in Afghanistan), Pakistan, and India against separatist movements/rebels is that we are too soft to contain them.

If so, they were wrong. Is that your guys' justification for defending the Burmese atrocities?

Who defended this atrocities.

Precisely. When civilian atrocities are ignored, the terrorists take over the cause.

All the more reason to hold the Burmese authorities responsible so the situation doesn't escalate.

I agree but in this case people are making a mountain out of a mole . Only some 80 deaths are reported so far. Thats less than the deaths reported every Sunday on the troubled Nigerian Northern Regions in clashes b/n Muslims & Christians.

These Indian Hindu's now control Bangladesh using their agent Hasina, leading Awami League political party that was created by India in 1950's to break Pakistan, using Mujib, Hasina's father.

We Bangladeshi's cry, because our country has been hijacked by Hindu Indians using their agent and doing all kinds of anti-national and anti-muslim act like this one, which is opposed by majority public opinion. And then these Indians come here to tell us that it is our fault, yes Bangladesh is too stupid and poor to see through sneaky Indians, but slowly the public is waking up.

Hopefully in Dec. 2013 election, we will be able to send these Indian agents back to India, otherwise there will be civil war in Bangladesh, if the Indian agents try to steal the election with India's help again.

487831-img_1399.jpg

1277571.jpg

1275528.jpg

1277576.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalu Miah, stop repeating this evil hindu/bharti and BAL Indian agent rant in every thread. You can't even debate rationally in a single thread without evil hindu rant. Grow some balls and your hate mongering & spewing venom against against India will take no where!!!!!!

Why don't you accept, you don't have balls. Do you even know the meaning of civil war. A ball less person enjoying every facility, you are taking about civil war in Bangladesh. Stop mis-leading innocent Bangla people and them live with peace and improve their lifes. You are only mentally ret*** jamati.

I read in many threads on PDF, where people like Kallu M spiting hate against Rohingyas and blaming them for every crime committed by banglas (no insult intended) in middle east on Rohingyas. Also, claiming that Rohingyas are robing bengladeshis from job opportunities around chittigong area in Bangladesh. But now, all of a sudden overwhelming and spilling wave of love and effection for them!!!!!
Height of hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read in many threads on PDF, where people like Kallu M spiting hate against Rohingyas and blaming them for every crime committed by banglas (no insult intended) in middle east on Rohingyas. Also, claiming that Rohingyas are robing bengladeshis from job opportunities around chittigong area in Bangladesh. But now, all of a sudden overwhelming and spilling wave of love and effection for them!!!!!

True ..I also read many BD posters saying the BDs that indulge in crimes in Gulf countries are Rohingyas on BD passport and not Bangladeshis.

Calm down.

It is true that some Rohingyas managed to get forged BD passports and go to Saudi Arabia and they did cause some trouble. But that is of little consequence since laborers aren't in high demand at the moment and in the future. Now, young professionals and graduates are in great demand over there.

And yes, taking care of the Rohingya refugees is a burden on the economy of Cox's Bazar. It is urgent that Bangladesh government work toward the issue. The decisions of the foreign minister is regrettable to say the least.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalu Miah, stop repeating this evil hindu/bharti and BAL Indian agent rant in every thread. You can't even debate rationally in a single thread without evil hindu rant. Grow some balls and your hate mongering & spewing venom against against India will take no where!!!!!!

Why don't you accept, you don't have balls. Do you even know the meaning of civil war. A ball less person enjoying every facility, you are taking about civil war in Bangladesh. Stop mis-leading innocent Bangla people and them live with peace and improve their lifes. You are only mentally ret*** jamati.

Truth hurts doesn't it.I just tell it like it is, and then I have to become a "jamati" for that, in the eyes of hate-mongers, its quite expected and natural.

That is stating facts about problems in KSA, but I did not mention about job's in Chittagong, that could be someone else, my comment for that was that they are selfish for thinking like that, and we should take better care of our Rohingya refugees. Get your facts straight before making personal attacks and using foul language, it shows lack of good sense.

As for the 20,000 figure, I don't know where the original poster got that, but I am sure its not 100 or 200, my guess is that its anywhere between 500-2000. They are killing and removing all evidence. No one can see or record what is going on in that black box.

More than 20,000 Muslims are killed this month in Burma (Mayanmar) by police, army and Buddhist extremists.Now whr is f***** UN????

Whr is America????
Whr is media????

Cambodian people had similar questions from 1975-1978.
Ironically, supipower China poured money and weapons to the genocidal regime Pol Pot - a China's all-weather ally, while Uncle Sam held the seat for Pol Pot in our glorious UN until 1993, although Vietnam spank Pol Pot and kicked him out Cambodia early 1979.

Cambodian people had similar questions from 1975-1978.
Ironically, supipower China poured money and weapons to the genocidal regime Pol Pot - a China's all-weather ally, while Uncle Sam held the seat for Pol Pot in our glorious UN until 1993, although Vietnam spank Pol Pot and kicked him out Cambodia early 1979.

Thank you Battle of Bach Dang River, we know Vietnam is a great nation with a big heart and it would never support killing, oppression and ethnic cleansing. Removing the genocidal Pol Pot was a great service to mankind and humanity should be thankful to the great nation of Vietnam for this. Greatness comes from doing the right thing for humanity, regardless of short term personal or national interest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom