What's new

2 Damaged SAAB AWAC Repaired

He is a Pakistani and has every right to express his views as much as I or you do..and I will protect his right.
He is already well known with his entire family mapped out quite a while ago as we tend to request it for particular members just to make sure due to the whole Hizb episode; he avoids the likes of ISIS and the TTP and expresses views against them. I suggest you dont reach conclusions just like that.

You can disagree on interpretation, on ideology, but the member is not violent and is a good person; I suggest you keep your disagreements in their online context. I dont agree with his views on Islam and constant tendency to indulge in takfirism and yet despite his extremist and potential "kaboom".. he is still a patriotic Pakistani and we all form this country.

Do not reply on religion.

We cannot fit the equipment onto another aircraft, it is meant for the Saab 2000 and we are also out of the radar sets.

We already bought and converted the transport planes from China, have you not heard of the ZDK-03
It's China who converted them for us we got ready made ZDK-03 I mean they were built and produced by China and we bought them

It's China who converted them for us we got ready made ZDK-03 I mean they were built and produced by China and we bought them

They fulfilled our requirement for around 6-7 airframes. Which means that if at anytime 3 aircraft are unserviceable.. there should be 4 available to monitor airspace and 2 always in mission during heightened tensions.

You are wrong. There are 3 operational.
Let me do the math for you.

4 initial -3 in attack (1 destroyed, 2 damaged and unable to fly)
2 Repaired ( 1 on the original airframe, the 2nd on a new airframe which was the spare aircraft)

1 + 2 = 3.
correct info

They fulfilled our requirement for around 6-7 airframes. Which means that if at anytime 3 aircraft are unserviceable.. there should be 4 available to monitor airspace and 2 always in mission during heightened tensions.
Sir all these airframes are with us further we have to install electronics and RADAR on them or they always ready for flight?

I thought pakistan has 4 Karakorum. Id this info correct?

Sir all these airframes are with us further we have to install electronics and RADAR on them or they always ready for flight?
No. We bought 5 airframes from Sweden.

10025 - Severe Damage to Airframe - Repaired and in operational service
J019 - Training/VIP airframe - likely being converted to take a spare set ordered.
10040(previously 09040) - operational.
10045 & 10049, one was burnt to a crisp, the other in currently undergoing certification after repairs.

I thought pakistan has 4 Karakorum. Id this info correct?
Yes

10045 & 10049, one was burnt to a crisp, the other in currently undergoing certification after repairs.
Indians are doing false flags and blaming Pakistan but it was crystal clear that Indian handlers were responsible for the attack why not at that time we escalated this issue and punish Indian openly? Taliban can't distinguish between military air craft and passenger jet it was India who sponsored the attacks with the help ignorant salafi insider informers. We should do actual surgical strikes on Indian naval bases to settle the score since they are always hurting our naval forces (shot down our surveillance navy jet after Kargil).

Hi,

The EGO of the PAF---:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:.
They already repaired and please let us know how and why you comes to this conclusion?

You are wrong. There are 3 operational.
Let me do the math for you.

4 initial -3 in attack (1 destroyed, 2 damaged and unable to fly)
2 Repaired ( 1 on the original airframe, the 2nd on a new airframe which was the spare aircraft)

1 + 2 = 3.
Didn't new about 2nd new. Been off for long time

Indians are doing false flags and blaming Pakistan but it was crystal clear that Indian handlers were responsible for the attack why not at that time we escalated this issue and punish Indian openly? Taliban can't distinguish between military air craft and passenger jet it was India who sponsored the attacks with the help ignorant salafi insider informers. We should do actual surgical strikes on Indian naval bases to settle the score since they are always hurting our naval forces (shot down our surveillance navy jet after Kargil).

They already repaired and please let us know how and why you comes to this conclusion?

Hi,

Welcome to the forum---have you introduced yourself yet---if not---please do so---thank you.

Most probably because they are meant for use we can't put them in storage. We must relocate our bases from heavily populated areas.

Relocate a whole airbase costs billions and a lot of time, is it not cheaper to build high Walls, watch towers equipped with machine Guns and snipers, water obastacels, watch dog patrols, snipers and QRF on standby and patrol, I hope that some of this measures were taken for all military bases and jails.

@Oscar @Dazzler

The new Erieye version - Global Eye - incorporates a new GaN-based AESA radar as well as SAR and EO/IR equipment for ground ISTAR. I know the new radar is out of the question, but what of the SAR and EO/IR gear? Any chance the PAF could procure those and configure them onto to its Erieye fleet?

Relocate a whole airbase costs billions and a lot of time, is it not cheaper to build high Walls, watch towers equipped with machine Guns and snipers, water obastacels, watch dog patrols, snipers and QRF on standby and patrol, I hope that some of this measures were taken for all military bases and jails.

PAF Shahbaz and the currently under construction PAF Bholari are relatively secure and isolated air bases. I wouldn't be surprised if AEW&C and other high value assets are moved there in the long-term. As it stands, Kamra is just becoming saturated with way too many things, e.g. PAF Minhas and PAC (i.e. AMF + MRO + MRF).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom