What's new

2 civilians killed by Pak Army in another ceasefire violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said it was without a particular reason- they were most likely providing cover for another infiltration attempt as has happened so many times in the past.

Infiltration attempts that are always successful and have never been foiled? Why do you guys even bother trying?

Don't you see when thousands of Muslims are daily killed in Kashmir by Indian Army??
and yeah any Army will kill the person who violates the rules of their country.
they surely will be the agents sent by Indians either,
n what is the proof that Pak-Army killed 2 people??:P

some times it's successful some times not, what's the point ?

Point is, if these attempts are really the daily occurrence that they are, and attempts have been foiled (as you claim), then why not present some of these border jumpers and put India's case for the world to see? Stay Classy India!

But that won't happen, you know why? Because there is no border jumping going on! You want to know how I know? Because I haven't beaten an Indian Saboteur in 9 years. You know why I haven't beaten an Indian Saboteur? Because the border jumping saga was put to an end after the 2003 ceasefire.

Don't you see when thousands of Muslims are daily killed in Kashmir by Indian Army??
and yeah any Army will kill the person who violates the rules of their country.
they surely will be the agents sent by Indians either,
n what is the proof that Pak-Army killed 2 people who were innocent??

thousands of Kashmiris killed daily ? Kashmir must be empty by now..lol.

It's not one continuous plain up there genius! It's a collection of peaks and watersheds that are held by both sides at random. The peak right beside Tiger Hill is held by Pakistan.......So your point is invalid! Check mate.

Did I said that its continuous plain? don't fabricate stories genius. What I am trying to say is IA having upper hand over Pakistan it was proved in previous skirmishes in those regions. Attacking Pakistan forces will resulting in heavy casualties in their side which may avoid this kind of violation at Kashmir. Pakistan held beside tiger hill but we own tiger hill itself. Check mate:no:

In the last 15 violations, the Pakistan Army has been the side to violate cease-fire... 0 times. Yes, that's right. The last violation, Indian side fired Mortars and HMG into Pakistani side which resulted in 6 civilian casualties which included 2 women and 3 children.

Indian Media:
Pakistan Army as usual defies the LoC and fires into Indian territory, as a result, Indian forces are pounding heavily on Pakistani posts. We shall not tolerate anything.

First half Pakistani Media:
Pakistan Army has once again defied the SOP at the LoC and engaged Indian posts. Due to this shameless act, General Kiyani and all the Corp Commanders must be fired and the budget cut.

Second half Pakistani Media:
Indian forces violate peace, fire into Pakistan and injured n number of civilians.

Indian Army:
This act is unacceptable and we have called white flag meeting, and, will not tolerate anyone who dares challenge us.

ISPR:
Pakistan did NOT violate the cease-fire. At 0000 hours, at post CP XXXX, X Sector, the Indian Army opened fire into the Pakistani territory at the village named X. Pakistani forces arrived on the scene at 0030 hours from post CP XXXX which is XX kilometers away, and are engaging with the enemy, pounding the posts. (Provides more details to prove who violated the cease-fire.. PS. They agree and apologize when it's our fault, providing a well-defined reason).

Indian Army
: Yes, that is what happened, our forces mistook the moving civilians to be soldiers preparing for invasion in the darkness of the night.

This is what always happens, generally. In the last 2 years, no more than 15% of the violations were initialized by Pakistan. Proves for itself.

Thank you for your careful and neutral approach to the problem. It is clear that once ISPR has given details, that is the only possible interpretation possible, and it is backed by decades of truthful and authentic reporting of events by the Pakistani side. Actually, we should stop calling it the Pakistani side, since, as your very thoughtful post script points out, when it is the PA's fault, which is hardly ever, the ISPR acknowledges it and apologizes on its behalf. That this never happens, that it is never the PA's fault, is not the point; the willingness to acknowledge it and explain what happened, and to apologise, if ever it were to become necessary, is the point. Not a prejudiced observer, then. More like a neutral observer carefully and faithfully reporting the facts, which, quite incidentally, indicate that 0 occurrences were the fault of one side, they were uniformly the fault of the other side.

I can only remain thankful that we have your measured and carefully considered approach to this messy situation, where everybody seems to be lying their heads off to gain even a minor propaganda advantage.

In this case, too, it is quite clear, in the light of your lucid explanation, what actually happened: after days of patient and reasonable representations by the Pakistani side, the Indian side suddenly lost its temper, probably under the pressure of guilt at the disgraceful nature of the construction it was putting up, and opened fire indiscriminately. Unfortunately, since dhoti-wallahs are known not to be able to shoot straight, they opened fire in the opposite direction, and injured Indian villagers. The possibility that they were terrified at the thought of opening fire at the Pakistan Army and receiving a spirited response cannot be ruled out.

I am sure that, on investigation, particularly if somebody as even-handed and neutral conducts the investigations, it will be found that the Pakistan Army actually came across the LoC and conducted rescue and medical operations, while the Indian Army skulked in guilty silence.

One more day at the trenches, working the photocopy machine and the fax. A soldier's life is indeed very tough.

Did I said that its continuous plain? don't fabricate stories genius.

Pakistani posts on lower altitude and Indian Posts up top? Sure sounds like you meant what I said!

What I am trying to say is IA having upper hand over Pakistan it was proved in previous skirmishes in those regions.

India succeeded in taking only 14 out of 71 peaks that Pakistan had occupied as a result of Operation Vijay, the rest were vacated due to international pressure.

Attacking Pakistan forces will resulting in heavy casualties in their side which may avoid this kind of violation at Kashmir. Pakistan held beside tiger hill but we own tiger hill itself. Check mate:no:

Attacking Pakistani forces will result in a full blown war, make no mistake. Question is, will India be ready to risk her economic prosperity for proving her military might? Pakistan has very little to lose as far as international investment goes, so a war won't really be all that a problem for us.
Tiger hill is only one in over 100 peaks, holding it is not the key to dominance in the region.

I have to say that our sensible guys are more sensible than Pakistan's sensible guys, but we manage to undo this advantage with great ease. Our idiots are bigger idiots than Pakistani idiots.

Idiot of the Day Award.

Small countries like Pakistan attacking our forces and civilian near borders and SL navy killing TN fisherman our mighty Indian navy/coastal guard simply sitting idle. We should show our power when its needful , if Pakistan attacked near kashmir borders why we have to retaliate only in those borders? attack in every Pakistan border then they will get fear.

Did asked such award? usually idiots having tonnes of award I think you got such awards from everywhere. Keep with you damn idiot.

Small countries like Pakistan attacking our forces and civilian near borders and SL navy killing TN fisherman our mighty Indian navy/coastal guard simply sitting idle. We should show our power when its needful , if Pakistan attacked near kashmir borders why we have to retaliate only in those borders? attack in every Pakistan border then they will get fear.

Did asked such award? usually idiots having tonnes of award I think you got such awards from everywhere. Keep with you damn idiot.

Judging from your language, you must be a Rajnikanth fan. That explains a lot.

There are lots of awards coming your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom