What's new

2 Chinese citizens held in deadly Istanbul nightclub attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not fantasy. It is as real as daylight. Passports are real. But they are not issued by Chinese government. Hence, they are called fake. They are Chinese passports so that those people would be able to travel to Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand to be later transported to Turkey and then Syria.

I think, knowing your present government so well, and also remembering the Turkish Intelligence trucks incident, you can imagine that Turkey government has really been deep to the chest in radical Islamist terrorist sponsorship activities.
You should check out the Turkish section every now and then to see what at least half of us think of our current government.

You should check out the Turkish section every now and then to see what at least half of us think of our current government.
I am also curious about what the majority of Turkish people think of your government, cause to be frank I see disasters coming your way in the future. I sincerely hope you guys can manage to avoid that.

I am also curious about what the majority of Turkish people think of your government, cause to be frank I see disasters coming your way in the future. I sincerely hope you guys can manage to avoid that.
Well,Erdogan still has majority support because of the fact that the opposition is a joke,people dont have much of a choice,maybe some miracle will happen to avoid whats coming but it doesnt look like it.
You say ''disaster coming'',its already there,they fvcked up the country already and it will only get worse.

Yes you have supported more than one Pakistani terrorist in UNSC.
There is no consensus on who is a terrorist and who is a freedom fighter, like the case of Dalai Lama, we think he is a CIA sponsored terrorist and you think he is your god, you host and nurture the so called Tibetan exile government for 6 decades. do you really believe that two can be friends if one has the other one's exile government operating on their territory? We can never be friends and we can never reach the consensus on who's right and who's wrong.

Well,Erdogan still has majority support because of the fact that the opposition is a joke,people dont have much of a choice,maybe some miracle will happen to avoid whats coming but it doesnt look like it.
You say ''disaster coming'',its already there,they fvcked up the country already and it will only get worse.
You won't see the real effects of Erdogan's rule till a few decades from now. The way I see it, he is like Gen. Zia of Pakistan. When he himself was ruling, he could ride the tiger that he was unleashing. But his successors could not and that is when things went down.

Similarly, by virtue of a strong personality, Erdogan is more or less riding the tiger that he is unleashing. The real issues will come when someone else becomes President later whenever that may be.

Last edited:
These terrorists in Turkey are always foreigners. What a surprise.

And, please, don't forget China's role in this development. Hstorically Uigurs never were radical Islamists. They now tend to be radical thanks to China's radical oppressive policies towards Uigurs. Same happened in Chechnya before.
Lol.. Typical thrash from anti China and haters. Flying Pakistan and Turkish flag thinking an alliance is good for Pakistan? Turkey is a pest for the growth of Pakistan. In fact, it's China that really engine and advance the growth and advancement of Pakistan.

Using your BS analogy, PKK in turkey is not terrorist group. They used to be peaceful too but becos Turkish oppress and abuse them, forces PKK to rise and fight back. There is nothing terrorist abt PKK. It about protecting the right of Kurdish people.

You will use one standard on China but then another standard on Turkish. See the hypocrisy of people like you to use one agenda to suit your need. People like you has no principle and is a disgrace to Pakistan.

That's rich, isn't the Indian Prime Minister himself a terrorist?

That's a very poor comeback. You protected Hafez saeed for many years but after mumbai attack that became too difficult and you gave up. Now you are protecting other terrorists. So yes you do protect terrorists so blaming Erdogan is pretty rich.

Nobody claims Modi a terrorist. Not Pakistani or Chini govt. So your silly trolling attempt just shows your weak argument.

What would explain why these people have become radical Islamic terrorists,my country is not a radical Islamic country?
Turkiye is a secular republic,so how come these people have become radicals?:azn:
PKK is not terrorist if we used your standard. They are freedom fighter. Fighting to free themselves from evil Turkish oppression.

That's a very poor comeback. You protected Hafez saeed for many years but after mumbai attack that became too difficult and you gave up. Now you are protecting other terrorists. So yes you do protect terrorists so blaming Erdogan is pretty rich.

Nobody claims Modi a terrorist. Not Pakistani or Chini govt. So your silly trolling attempt just shows your weak argument.

You host Tibetan exile " government" for 6 decades and they caused much turbulence and death in the past in Tibet, how could you explain away this fact. and with this fact in mind, what do you really expect Chinese government to do in return?

You host Tibetan exile " government" for 6 decades and they caused much turbulence and death in the past in Tibet, how could you explain away this fact. and with this fact in mind, what do you really expect Chinese government to do in return?
The Indians used one standard to judge others but that standard they think they are superior and need not apply on themselves. This people has no principle and just used situation to Suit their agenda.

Same as those Turkish supporters who claim China oppress uyghur while they claim Kurdish people are not oppress by them. Simply they eat the wrong food and they are mental unstable and start revolt against their benevolent Turkish master under PKK. :lol:

Chinese terrorists are now operating in TURKEY good luck to TURKEY .

Chinese terrorists are now operating in TURKEY good luck to TURKEY .
They play with fire and burn their own hand. Good for them. Stupid for them to support east turkmestan movement. Turkey shall ban this group. Stop issuing visa for uyghur from China.

Kinsmanship definitely plays a huge role. What is even important, however, is co-religionism. Turkey's present government can be considered a sponsor of terrorism, as has been proven by the active role it played in fake passports scheme that involved Turkish officials in their embassy in China.

Now the outflow of extreme religious fanatics and terrorists (their number is quite small) from China is a welcome news. Russia, too, seems to be not much bothered by the outflow of terrorists from the Caucasus region into Syria via Turkey.

This may explain why Beijing and Moscow have remained relatively silent as thousands of jihadists flocked to Syria via Turkey. What these governments are more careful about is to make sure that those terrorists are unable to come back.

In fact, a person from China and Russia that went to Turkey and stayed there couple of months will practically have zero chance to come back, except illegal border crossing. This also explains China's increased efforts to strengthen border control and anti-terrorism units.

I myself have conducted a research on Turkey's (in mostly civilian capacity supported behind the scene by the present government) involvement in Xinjiang radicalism and terrorism, relying on factual data. I noticed that Chinese officials are quite aware of what is going on and who are the puppets and who are the puppet masters.

Expect the unexpected. Once they leave China on fake passports, join the holy war in Syria and spent several years there, they are as much Chinese as they are Gandhi.
But they could return as citizen of Turkey. Is there a way to tell the difference between a Chinese Turk and an Europeanized Turk?

But they could return as citizen of Turkey. Is there a way to tell the difference between a Chinese Turk and an Europeanized Turk?

There are already Uighur communities in Turkey and I guess they are at least given permanent residence. There should be some differences in look, but, so long as the two sides are happy with each other's existence, they should go along well.

The problem now is that because Syrian war has changed direction and now the terrorist groups are being slowly pushed out, the militants have not any place to go other than the next door Turkey. This is a time bomb for Turkey. In the early years of the Syrian war, Turkey government really believed Syria was sure to go down under domestic and foreign pressure.

The real fall-out, as we may notice, between Turkey and the ISIS started only after ISIS (and Nusra affiliated groups) began to lose territories.

So now Turkey is bad in the eyes of China and radical country than your friend Pakistan....I think the world should be thankful to few of the Islamic countries like Turkey,Indonesia where they are few of the modern nations who respect all religions with some respect..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom