What's new

2 Chinese citizens held in deadly Istanbul nightclub attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
The country is changing yes,i agree but becoming a radical Islamist country?
Its becoming a dictatorial country but not radical Islamic so,still the radicalism part is not true.
You have to think on strategic level. Erdogan is a smart and brave men. He wants to bring the old Ottoman Days back to turkey. First he has to ensure his power -> dictatorial one men power. How to implement this? -> Make him the leader of Islam, radicalize the citizens so that they will obey the religion (Erdogan himself). He wants to create some kind of cult with help of Islam (ideology). See also, Hitler, Stalin, ISIS and so on.

You have to think on strategic level. Erdogan is a smart and brave men. He wants to bring the old Ottoman Days back to turkey. First he has to ensure his power -> dictatorial one men power. How to implement this? -> Make him the leader of Islam, radicalize the citizens so that they will obey the religion (Erdogan himself). He wants to create some kind of cult with help of Islam (ideology). See also, Hitler, Stalin, ISIS and so on.
Yeah,he can dream about that,Turks will never let him do that.
His latest fvck-up(Operation Euphrates Shield) made him lose alot of support from the people.
If you live in Germany,you must know that there are those that support him and those that hate him.

Yes that is true but still that is only 10% of the population.
90% of Turks are moderate.

I hope that's true. But, even 10% of 75-80 million is a scary number. Just imagine what they are capable of if even a small fraction of them turn to ISIS style terrorism, which is mindless and illogical.

You should do some research on MB,they are not radical Islamist,close but not radical.

I know them very well. I studied them from their very root in the 20s under al-Banna. I am not sure how close they are to become radical Islamist. These days, it is very difficult to sort them out. Islamist movements became very porous.

What would explain why these people have become radical Islamic terrorists,my country is not a radical Islamic country?
Turkiye is a secular republic,so how come these people have become radicals?:azn:
Terrorists come from all over the world, not just China. I can tell you why these people became radicals. It's not because of China, neither of Turkey. The root reason is oil dollars that help spread Wahhabi theory to China and other countries.

I hope that's true. But, even 10% of 75-80 million is a scary number. Just imagine what they are capable of if even a small fraction of them turn to ISIS style terrorism, which is mindless and illogical.
The current government gives them too much freedom, it will all change in the future i hope.

Terrorists come from all over the world, not just China. I can tell you why these people became radicals. It's not because of China, neither Turkey. The root reason is oil dollars that help spread Wahhabi theory to China and other countries.
So you know the root of the problem but still blame my country for the radicalism in your country?
Btw, you are the first to acknowledge it.

I never expected that a Chinese could be involved in a terror attack. Seem ISIS is spreading its tentacles into China

Might be Turkish assets of East Turkestan movement gone renegade on their masters..!

Terrorists come from all over the world, not just China. I can tell you why these people became radicals. It's not because of China, neither Turkey. The root reason is oil dollars that help spread Wahhabi theory to China and other countries.

I posted an old documentary made by BBC during the time of British occupation of India..and in the movie...narrator refers to Indian resistance as terrorist.

Might be Turkish assets of East Turkestan movement gone renegade on their masters..!

I posted an old documentary made by BBC during the time of British occupation of India..and in the movie...narrator refers to Indian resistance as terrorist.

What happened on Dec 31st night is terror attack like those happening in Europe. The attack has more to do with ISIS than with East Turkestan movement

So you know the root of the problem but still blame my country for the radicalism in your country?
Btw, you are the first to acknowledge it.
We did not blame you for creating terrorism. We blame you for helping the terrorists and making excuse for them as a way of fighting oppression. What do you think if we say these two terrorists kill turks for good reasons.

Last edited:
Indian resistance never randomly killed innocent people.

Last edited:
I never expected that a Chinese could be involved in a terror attack. Seem ISIS is spreading its tentacles into China
Its likely these "Chinese cititzens" are the same type of religious fanatics and terrorists Turkey has funded, trained and further radicalized in order to destabilize China or rally them for Jihad to destabilize Syria. It would be huge irony if they were actually the same people.

We did not blame you for creating terrorism. We blame you for helping the terrorists and making excuse for them as a way of fighting oppression.
In what way are we helping your terrorists?
Dont come with the fake passports fantasy because if the government is involved,why fake passports instead of real ones?

What happened on Dec 31st night is terror attack like those happening in Europe. The attack has more to do with ISIS than with East Turkestan movement

They are all related. ISIS is an extension of radical political Islamist movements, not a separate entity. One can link, ideologically, the ISIS thought with Islamic Brotherhood teachings. Just take a look at the IB spiritual leader Qaradawi's speeches. He is simply an ISIS doctrinaire.

Islamist political movements are all linked and potentially violent. When I studied ME, I also found that Turkey actually went through another Islamist horror in the 90s under Sunni Hezbollah (has nothing to do with Lebanese Hezbollah) which engaged in some high level gruesome killings of secular thinkers.

ISIS is the result of an energy (bad energy) that has been culminating in the ME since the 20s.

So Chinese are indulging in terrorism in other countries now. Not surprising given their support for masood azhar a UN designated terrorist. Its a dangerous game the chinese are playing.
When China says he is not a terrorist then he is not, it can not be an UN designated one cause it can't happen without China saying so. And like the case of this East Turkestan movement, they are a terrorist group recognized by China and Kazakhstan but we are also aware some other countries may not share the belief. We believe Indian troops in IOK are terrorists cause they kill and torture so many people, but you may not believe so, so that's no consensus.

In what way are we helping your terrorists?
Dont come with the fake passports fantasy because if the government is involved,why fake passports instead of real ones?

It is not fantasy. It is as real as daylight. Passports are real. But they are not issued by Chinese government. Hence, they are called fake. They are Chinese passports so that those people would be able to travel to Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand to be later transported to Turkey and then Syria.

I think, knowing your present government so well, and also remembering the Turkish Intelligence trucks incident, you can imagine that Turkey government has really been deep to the chest in radical Islamist terrorist sponsorship activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom