What's new

1st Oct. 2009 National day parade some preview here

stupid freak. Thats why they marched in Paris on french national day.

Keep your hatred and jealousy in your pocket.

Now I see the true color of "India tech" level ----- French...? :rofl: It must be the "LCA" binoculars you are using, or the "Arjun" one?

:rofl::rofl:

will any one plz tell me how can i use URL to post pic?
there is an error pop-up.

"cause they are just like the circus..." said by lots of my friends... ...

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Last edited:

Perfect, they look, dont they? Want to know what goes on behind the red curtain?
Let me post a comment by an admin of a chinesedefense forum bd_popeye, and I quote him
Gents.. those pics of the Chinese pilots..well those guys are not really pilots. Did you that the Chinese government recruited men and women of a certain height, stature and appearance to perform in the 60th Anniversary National Day parade scheduled for October 1st??. They are officially part of a "special militia". The persons you see marching about have been doing so since May. They are sequestered on a little used airstrip near Beijing. the troops will be mustered out of the milita after the parade. Reminder..It's just a parade.
Read about it >>> China military village grooms prize parade troops
Checkout the above link.
So much for all these stoopid circus comments!! And superior troops in a parade!! LOL.

These kids certainly got new shiny gears. Don't look as good as the old school. Uniform is goofy too. I like the "defense green". What the hell is this? American soldier oriental style? :angry:

These kids certainly got new shiny gears. Don't look as good as the old school. Uniform is goofy too. I like the "defense green". What the hell is this? American soldier oriental style? :angry:

lol old school style was good, but personally i like the digital style much more, nothings wrong with american soldier orient style if it works

lol old school style was good, but personally i like the digital style much more, nothings wrong with american soldier orient style if it works

Look at them, internet spoiled kid soldiers with good toys, these young men in no way can be privileged called "the iron and steel great wall of China defense".

On the other hand, I am quite confident a real war will whip their ***** back to shape.

Как закалялась сталь

Why would they march on French national day. Don't they have there own days to celebrate. :)

Seriously I never considered Pakistanis were such bottom feeders. When USA/CIA provided u with arms and monetary support to wade off USSR, u praised them sung songs of ur friendship. Now u spend no time cursing them for all your miseries. The same is situation with China. Now it has its hostilities with us but wen both countries are headed by some rational government and realize that working together is far more helpful than working against, then I would like to see wat u hv to say.

Back
Top Bottom