What's new

1st Oct. 2009 National day parade some preview here

shchinese

BANNED
Reaction score
Some details of the 2009 National Day Parade was shown to the public for the first time tonight during the CCTV 7:00 news. This will be the only formal parade of our entire armed force in 10 years.

According to the Google Map satellite photos recently released, 14 DF-31A missiles will be shown to the public during the National Day Parade. It is also widely believed that we are going to official declassify both KJ-2000, KJ-200 and WZ-10. None of these can be designed/made in India in the next 10 years.

1st Oct. 2009 will be a sad day for many Indians, some preview here:

PLA honor guard with the Flag of the PLA:

Chang'an Street in Beijing, the background is the Bureau of Public Security building.

:china: Indians, do you really believe you can match us in military/economic/technical strength?

Some details of the 2009 National Day Parade was shown to the public for the first time tonight during the CCTV 7:00 news. This will be the only formal parade of our entire armed force in 10 years.

According to the Google Map satellite photos recently released, 14 DF-31A missiles will be shown to the public during the National Day Parade. It is also widely believed that we are going to official declassify both KJ-2000, KJ-200 and WZ-10. None of these can be designed/made in India in the next 10 years.

1st Oct. 2009 will be a sad day for many Indians, some preview here:

PLA honor guard with the Flag of the PLA:

Chang'an Street in Beijing, the background is the Bureau of Public Security building.

:china: Indians, do you really believe you can match us in military/economic/technical strength?

Noop we don' think.. after all u are so powerful nation.. You are only one true super power of the whole universe..

you guys did space walk inspite of many raising bubbles..
you guys invented wheel... rockets.. jet planes.. subs.. high yield nuke 300MT you are really amazing...
you have successfully developed jet engine and created history by developing Y9, 30 years ago and after 30 years opened production line for great jet Y20... ur achievement list is so big that i m cocluding now...
Long live China:cheers:
:mps:

U ****** u b happy with wht u r & we r happy with wth we r.Its bcause of b****** like U that the friendly relasionship tht many chinese & indians share gets unnoticed.M******* apna mu band rakhna.

we will never have any friendship unless you guys:

1. officially apologize for the wars you had with Pakistan.
2. withdraw from the south tibet.
3. completely drop the caste system.
4. treat your 100 million Muslims at home equally with Hindus.

:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Noop we don' think.. after all u are so powerful nation.. You are only one true super power of the whole universe..

you guys did space walk inspite of many raising bubbles..
you guys invented wheel... rockets.. jet planes.. subs.. high yield nuke 300MT you are really amazing...
you have successfully developed jet engine and created history by developing Y9, 30 years ago and after 30 years opened production line for great jet Y20... ur achievement list is so big that i m cocluding now...
Long live China:cheers:
:mps:

welcome to earth.

Let me bring it here , rather than polluting Indian military picture thread !

INSAS rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:smokin: we never had such "delay" when we shift to the Type-97/03 rifles when we replaced millions of our old rifles.

:disagree: Dont tell me that Chinese army woke up one morning and shifted to Type-97/03 ! We have a democratic govt and we have the right to information , so the we have access to all information regarding working of our govt so we knew that ''The mass introduction of the INSAS rifle was initially delayed by the lack of the domestically made 5.56 mm ammunition'' unlike you guys ! :lol:

:angry:shchinese where are u ? how about giving me some replies with out BS ?

Last edited:
Hey Beckham don't get so angry.. Enjoy urself ..
Don't get carried away by joker... and jokes...:cheers:

just having a good time ....;)

Beckham,that idiot is not a Chinese for sure,we r wasting our time posting replies to his post and comments.

I know that, he is pretending to be an encyclopedia on china in the hope of making others believe that he is Chinese ! :lol:

I've seen some vids of it, it is really amazing and organized on a huge scale :cheesy: I've seen military parades of many countries but I have to say none is as impressive as that of the PLA :china:

(and of Pakistan too but that is a TFG thingv:rolleyes:;))

Isnt it too soon for the rehearsals, I mean, Sept hasnt even started yet!! or maybe the scale is that big :woot:

:pakistan: :china:

haha indian always cry for panny lol

they never feel shame what they are doing in kashmir killing incent peoples and showing world that they are peace keeping country.
india never respect United Nation as thy to give right kashmiri peoples to live as free country.
as AZAD KASHMIR

shame shame

PLA truly rocks.... China is truly the super power.. holding the worlds largest military... i love the way they screwed the india (refering to china vs inda war)
Wish if they dominate the whole world....
May God be with you china....

God bless Pakistan and china

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom