What's new

155mm/52cal ATAGS Howitzer Successfully Tested

And it was next to crap. Trust me Chinese troops used to scare of firing then killing by enemy fire.They used to call it Huí huǒ mǔgǒu (Back fire bitch)...a loose translation BTW.

LOL.... that is the funniest thing I have heard today. :enjoy:

PLL01 is a product designed thirty years ago.

Dude, give it a rest, the picture you saw was just a prototype barrel being tested, which was mated with a makeshift carriage and hydraulic system!!It's not the finished product, that won't come before the next year.

And it was next to crap. Trust me Chinese troops used to scare of firing then killing by enemy fire.They used to call it Huí huǒ mǔgǒu (Back fire bitch)...a loose translation BTW.
That's how Nehru thougt of, you see the result. So many years get past, your thinking level is still there, I will call it pathetic.

Now China has PLZ52 self propelled Howitzer, AH4 is for airborne lift convenience. Totally different concept.

That is a whole another category.
We have K9 THUNDER from Samsung Techwin in the self propelled Howitzer category.

If I am not mistaken AH4 is the best China has in the towed category.

Where did you read of such a thing? I'm curious.

That is a whole another category.
We have K9 THUNDER from Samsung Techwin in the self propelled Howitzer category.

If I am not mistaken AH4 is the best China has in the towed category.
AH4 is an ultralight howitzer.

Back
Top Bottom