What's new

150th JF-17 Rolls out of PAC

Wrong and Fake news this banner is from last year which was showing the intended number of JF-17 in total PAF wanted to induct but now they have decided to have at least 250 of these beasts
Wrong, try again.

Hi,

Paf was offered 18 J10B's---Paf refused.

A self-inflicted strategic blunder by the PAF.

By now, Pakistan would've been rolling out the J-10s in Pakistan in the dozens per year and not created an unnecessary blackhole in the PAF inventory by chasing the one and the only fabled F-16 invention known to PAF.

It demonstrates PAF's inability to adapt to an aircraft other than that's American.

Wrong and Fake news this banner is from last year which was showing the intended number of JF-17 in total PAF wanted to induct but now they have decided to have at least 250 of these beasts
Yes Back to future, an old banner with 2018 markings. :rolleyes:

or may be 150th sortie of this pilot on this thunder
He looks very much like an engineer in the pic. 150 sorties might be monumental if they're considering the Thunders to be flying coffins. It could be some other event or highlight....but from what ive seen recently is that PAF/PAC always over do it when it comes to achievements.

He looks very much like an engineer in the pic. 150 sorties might be monumental if they're considering the Thunders to be flying coffins. It could be some other event or highlight....but from what ive seen recently is that PAF/PAC always over do it when it comes to achievements.

IS that why people here are guessing what is the reason behind the subject image, why PAF never discloses it’s operations even doesn’t discuss it’s participation in international exercises or their outcome, and like Western airforces , never seen any PAF aircraft supporting silhouettes of the likes of Typhoons or Eagles it managed to shoot down during some of these exercises, but yea, PAF overdoes it’s achievements.

IS that why people here are guessing what is the reason behind the subject image, why PAF never discloses it’s operations even doesn’t discuss it’s participation in international exercises or their outcome, and like Western airforces , never seen any PAF aircraft supporting silhouettes of the likes of Typhoons or Eagles it managed to shoot down during some of these exercises, but yea, PAF overdoes it’s achievements.
My good sir....I know PAF a little bit differently than you would happen to know. I wish you were there for the PAC presentation that I went for....and this criticism is simply for them to work on certain things....that is all. Cheers !!!

And for knowledge purposes, in exercises you do not have aircraft exhibiting silhouettes of other aircraft they have shot down. I don't know what was being highlighted by that comment.

Well it is a nice specualative thread at most , there is no real chance for PAF to have 150 Thunders in mere 4 months since December when we were at 100 Planes

Fighter Jets are not candy you can roll out in day making a plane is a long tedious hand to hand assembly and all parts have to go thru tough QA practice

And if China had indeed given us planes it would have been announced proudly in joint
China - Pakistan ceremony

• When we bought SAM from China we did a formal demonstration
  • When we bought SAM from China second time we had a nice demonstration
  • When we got JF17 initial plane we did a nice ceremony
  • When we got the AWAC from China we did a nice ceremony

• CEREMONY = CONFIRMATION

Last edited:
My good sir....I know PAF a little bit differently than you would happen to know. I wish you were there for the PAC presentation that I went for....and this criticism is simply for them to work on certain things....that is all. Cheers !!!

And for knowledge purposes, in exercises you do not have aircraft exhibiting silhouettes of other aircraft they have shot down. I don't know what was being highlighted by that comment.
My dear, healthy criticism is good indeed but taking pot shots is totally unproductive, something also advised by a well known former A/C.
As for second part, i said, if the PAF went overboard, it would indulge in chest thumping like air arms in our neighbourhood or simply portray it's achievements on it's aircraft like some others do.....this Italian Typhoon being a prime example.

kill-markings.jpg

kill-markings.jpg

My dear, healthy criticism is good indeed but taking pot shots is totally unproductive, something also advised by a well known former A/C.
As for second part, i said, if the PAF went overboard, it would indulge in chest thumping like air arms in our neighbourhood or simply portray it's achievements on it's aircraft like some others do.....this Italian Typhoon being a prime example.

View attachment 466099

kill-markings.jpg
I understand. You have your opinions....I have mine. A former A/C may advise it...but most recent ACM welcomes it from when we last spoke around 55 mins ago. Take care Windjammer.

Back
Top Bottom