What's new

150th JF-17 Rolls out of PAC

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Some websites are carrying this image showing that 150th JF-17 Thunder aircraft has rolled out of PAC. The aircraft in the back ground was part of the dedicated JF-17 formation flypast on Pakistan Day 2018.

742.jpg

Some websites are carrying this image showing that 150th JF-17 Thunder aircraft has rolled out of PAC. The aircraft in the back ground was part of the dedicated JF-17 formation flypast on Pakistan Day 2018.

View attachment 465390
Posted yesterday by @The Fist in JF-17 thread. Could possibly be the 150th overhaul. Don't make sense to roll out 150th JF-17 merely months after the hundredth.

Posted yesterday by @The Fist in JF-17 thread. Could possibly be the 150th overhaul. Don't make sense to roll out 150th JF-17 merely months after the hundredth.
The image is floating on various defence forums/sites, as i said the aircraft in the image participated in the 23rd March flypast just three weeks earlier, wonder how it suddenly needed an overall or PAC managed it so quickly.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/173009...to-get-50-chinese-stealth-jets-in-six-months/
JF-17 Thunders: Pakistan to get 50 Chinese jets in six months

An old news just after Bin Ladin/ or Salala this news occured May be it is 100 th JF17 produced in Kamra and 50 from China these ,Too much mystery
Yeh, I still remember. China respond Pakistan's request to deliver 50 units of JF17 jets within six months to PAF after bin Laden killed by American. It's an emergency order.

Yeh, I still remember. China respond Pakistan's request to deliver 50 units of JF17 jets within six months to PAF after bin Laden killed by American. It's an emergency order.
And that time there was also a breaking news that China will deliver 20 J-20 to Pakistan...

What about that?

Back
Top Bottom