What's new

150th JF-17 Rolls out of PAC

It was supposed to be 50 blk I + 50blk2 + 50 Blk 3.
50 Units in 4 months ~ highly unlikely !

Unlikely ....

• 101 to 150 = block 3 under development

We might see 150th around 2020

Based on current levels we might make 20 planes 2018 and 20 in 2019 plus there are internaional orders as well

Better to just wait get 50 Block 3 , vs more Block 2

Last edited:
50 units in 6 moths ?!
Awesome!
All these 50 units of JF17 we provide is free of charge. As a urgent military aid to Pakistan. It happens in May of year 2011 when President Gilani visited China.

1 billions dollars worth of military aid.

It's not six months, the delivery period is from May 2011 to June 2012.

All these 50 units of JF17 we provide is free of charge. As a urgent military aid to Pakistan. It happens in May of year 2011 when President Gilani visited China.

1 billions dollars worth of military aid.
so, those advance fighter jets which were supposed to be delivered in 6 months, are now delivered to PAF.

it means that PAF will retire 50 old f-7 and that will be replaced with JF-17 and in 2018 PAC will only produce JF-17B before starting block 3 productions.

Wait how did we get 150
So it's like
50x Block-I
100x Block-II

50-100 Block-III??

so, those advance fighter jets which were supposed to be delivered in 6 months, are now delivered to PAF.

it means that PAF will retire 50 old f-7 and that will be replaced with JF-17 and in 2018 PAC will only produce JF-17B before starting block 3 productions.
Those 50 units of JF17 was delivered long ago. PAC started to produce parts and assemble JF17 per schedule. The localization rate is keep increasing. CAC will let it go Solo until PAC can produce all of its part, If technically possible.

There are also western parts of JF17 to be assembled in Pakistan.

If F7 is in good shape, no need to retire them all.

This is a demonstration of how China-Pakistan alliance can replenish JF17 consumption to PAF even IAF take out PAC in war time.
Dare they get their hands in CAC? It's no difference than declaring war with .China

India shall never forget there is a backup assembly line of JF17 in China.

Those 50 units of JF17 was delivered long ago. PAC started to produce parts and assemble JF17 per schedule. The localization rate is keep increasing. CAC will let it go Solo until PAC can produce all of its part, If technically possible.
if they were delivered long ago, than why they did not announce it, now all out sudden.

There are also western parts of JF17 to be assembled in Pakistan.
Yes, PAF and its love with west never dies.

If F7 is in good shape, no need to retire them all.
f-7pg are in good health but earlier f-7 which were acquired in 1980-90s need retirement and also some mirage also needs retirement.

This is a demonstration of how China-Pakistan alliance can replenish JF17 consumption to PAF even IAF take out PAC in war time.
Dare they get their hands in CAC? It's no difference than declaring war with .China

they cant afford war on one front and starting two front war will like digging own grave..

There are different configuration of JF17, be it Chinese avionics/western avionics,Chinese electronic warfare system/western electronic warfare system, Russian engine/Chinese engine, Chinese Radar/Western radar, even laser targeting pods from Turkey.

It depends on customer's need.

For example: if the customer is Myanamr, and they choose most of the parts I fore mentioned from China suppliers, the assemble will be in China for logistics convenience (parts produced in Pakistan will be shipped to China).
If the customer, for example if Azerbaijan, choose most of the parts from the west, the jet will be assembled in Pakistan(China ship some of the parts to Pakistan).

And all the JF17 goes to PAF is produced and assembled in PAC Pakistan, all CAC need to do is deliver the parts they are responsible for.

if they were delivered long ago, than why they did not announce it, now all out sudden.

Yes, PAF and its love with west never dies.

f-7pg are in good health but earlier f-7 which were acquired in 1980-90s need retirement and also some mirage also needs retirement.

they cant afford war on one front and starting two front war will like digging own grave..
I'm also surprised why there is no one talking about this since I joined the PDF.

There are different configuration of JF17, be it Chinese avionics/western avionics,Chinese electronic warfare system/western electronic warfare system, Russian engine/Chinese engine, Chinese Radar/Western radar, even laser targeting pods from Turkey.

It depends on customer's need.

For example: if the customer is Myanamr, and they choose most of the parts I fore mentioned from China suppliers, the assemble will be in China for logistics convenience (parts produced in Pakistan will be shipped to China).
If the customer, for example if Azerbaijan, choose most of the parts from the west, the jet will be assembled in Pakistan(China ship some of the parts to Pakistan).

And all the JF17 goes to PAF is produced and assembled in PAC Pakistan, all CAC need to do is deliver the parts they are responsible for.

I'm also surprised why there is no one talking about this since I joined the PDF.
may be because you join 8-9 months later.

This is a fake news....
We can not achieve 150 planes in such a short time unless China helped and these 150 includes multiple foreign Orders.

We'll 150 if achieved would have been announced as 100 were. The only logic comes out to be that all block 1 of 50 aircrafts have been upgraded completely to blk2 standard and the last bird having serial number 1-50 called 150 is also done with.

Back
Top Bottom