What's new

15 Jordanian F-16 for sale

Pls share where else they r also available for sale.?
Romania purchased 12 F-16s from Portugal for EUR181 million (USD203 million) in September 2013. These include nine F-16AM single-seaters and three F-16BM two-seaters, and were bought via C. N. Romtehnica under the Peace Carpathian programme, with third-party transfer authorisation coming from the US government.

http://www.janes.com/article/64152/romania-receives-its-first-f-16-fighter-aircraft

they are in excess of 300 a/b without MLU frame slying down in europe, around 100 so MLUs, and many more C/D in USA as EDA. its simply bad poltics since mushi era/low down pirority list of our leadership, PPPP was more keen on kerry loger 7.5 billion AID and since fiasco in 2011 the relation ship are not good anyway

So that possibility was ended in 2013.

Who else ? Except USA.

Romania purchased 12 F-16s from Portugal for EUR181 million (USD203 million) in September 2013. These include nine F-16AM single-seaters and three F-16BM two-seaters, and were bought via C. N. Romtehnica under the Peace Carpathian programme, with third-party transfer authorisation coming from the US government.

http://www.janes.com/article/64152/romania-receives-its-first-f-16-fighter-aircraft

they are in excess of 300 a/b without MLU frame slying down in europe, around 100 so MLUs, and many more C/D in USA as EDA. its simply bad poltics since mushi era/low down pirority list of our leadership, PPPP was more keen on kerry loger 7.5 billion AID and since fiasco in 2011 the relation ship are not good anyway

The price depends upon what's in the package ?? Training , spares, support, weapons etc

Paf picked up 13 for 75 million (modp report) including gse for the sqn plus a simulator (paf history 99-2013) not sure about any weapons Were part of package but with av. 3000 hours life it was a good deal 75/13 about 6 million a plane

No need for training and support etc existing infrastructure could absorb it the very reason paf want more

The price depends upon what's in the package ?? Training , spares, support, weapons etc

Paf picked up 13 for 75 million (modp report) including gse for the sqn plus a simulator (paf history 99-2013) not sure about any weapons Were part of package but with av. 3000 hours life it was a good deal 75/13 about 6 million a plane

No need for training and support etc existing infrastructure could absorb it the very reason paf want more
true, it would be around 10M a piece for PAF, so why havent we gotten more, answer is non approval from USA

Does anyoane think that this subject may have been discussed the Jordanian King Hassan's recent visit?

I believe that Khawaja Asif's disclosure of US refusal is a smokescreen & may not be real.

I believe these 15 will be a great addition & together with previous 14 ex-Jordanian ADFs at Bholari would be a good complement to have 2 F-16 squadrons there at a very low cost.

Does anyoane think that this subject may have been discussed the Jordanian King Hassan's recent visit?

I believe that Khawaja Asif's disclosure of US refusal is a smokescreen & may not be real.

I believe these 15 will be a great addition & together with previous 14 ex-Jordanian ADFs at Bholari would be a good complement to have 2 F-16 squadrons there at a very low cost.

subject is closed, Jordanians have absolutely no issue and are more than happy to hand them over, issue as per our defense ministry is usa is blocking any such transfers

its very common for usa(any country) to block transfers of used cheap aircraft so that you end up buying expensive new planes but for Pakistan in presence of 20-25M jf-17 it makes no sense to pay 100M $ for a new one, there are more important pending issues

so door is closed on all such aircarfts as defense is not a major issue for politcal parties in pakistan so no major lobyying

Jordan had no issues. USA blocked the sale.

The PAF shouldn't buy these scraps. If your going to go for used planes, get some good ones. Unless these are going to be immediately upgraded, don't waste your time here.
Spade if spares are blocked???

used f16 A/B MLU are better than any aircraft india currently has, they are cheap at around 10-15M /piece with airframe having 4k hours or 20 years..problem is poor diplomacy ...
I think it is more complicated than mere diplomacy now however I agree it is the result of poor diplomacy over the decades

I think it is more complicated than mere diplomacy now however I agree it is the result of poor diplomacy over the decades
When you have idiots leading the country what do you expect. When elections are up every asshole ugly talanga has his pictures on the posters. Ever see any educated people. Anyone in a shirt and tie. Anyone without an unkept beard or anyone who looks half decent or speaks decent. So what can we expect. They are all after one thing......their land cruiser and opportunity to steal

Back
Top Bottom