What's new

15 Jordanian F-16 for sale

First of all,America will never allow this sale to happen.2nd we don't need these f-16s if they don't fire bvr.

Sale was stopped to punish Pakistan. Strategic interests of the USA and Pakistan are mutually exclusive right now.

Come out of illusion of F-16. Nightmare is over now.
Mover towards new horizon.

anyone, who can tell about the total amount of these 15 birds........ ???

I think impossible buy them and worse case for spares. Som3 people have BVR issues..but we can use them for point defence

if they don't fire bvr,don't buy them.we must change our policy.we must be more aggressive.j-10c is the perfect choice.i am not saying buy them in large numbers.just test them.

anyone, who can tell about the total amount of these 15 birds........ ???
what 15?
usa refused transfers..case closed
if they don't fire bvr,don't buy them.we must change our policy.we must be more aggressive.j-10c is the perfect choice.i am not saying buy them in large numbers.just test them.
ofcourse they can they are MLUs

In due course the US will change its policy.

I mean after elections the same setup with a fresh mandate or even new people the back story remains the same but there could be democracy dividends.

Besides they don't have a choice & Trump strategy will not work.

10 to 15 million usd estimated
it's too low as compared to average cost of f-16........... i think these birds can't fly anymore due to age factor
But these are well reserved for picnic purpose or maybe for taxi running

it's too low as compared to average cost of f-16........... i think these birds can't fly anymore due to age factor
But these are well reserved for picnic purpose or maybe for taxi running
You got jokes Hack. I can project you as a lawyer....

Back
Top Bottom