What's new

15 Jordanian F-16 for sale

Because old is gold.

So how about a Tiger Moth then? It's even older, so it must be even golder:woot:!!

20100409TJ_460.t4bbeec98.m1600.x64bb9a51.jpg

20100409TJ_556.t4bbeec96.m1600.x69326e87.jpg

20100409TJ_229.t4bbeec96.m1600.xfb7948b8.jpg

20100409TJ_748.t4bbeec96.m1600.xc00fb089.jpg

OK, I'm just messing with you:p:. We have 52 F-16s that'll be up for sale within a few years though, to be replaced by an equal number of F-35s. Something to keep in mind if you can't work out a solution in the interim years. Hopefully Pakistan wont be waiting until the early 2020s for new (or used) airframes.

Paf not going for a medium wieght 4.5 gen aircraft n looking for 2nd hand f 16 jets suggests that they have something big in the pipeline hence dont need another 4.5 gen jet, they are just looking to fill some clinches in our armour until whatever they got cooking with the chinese materializes, what if a war breaks out with india tmrw??, we immediately need more jets to fullfill current defence needs, sometimes we focus too much on the future hence neglecting the present we live in, might be that the j 31 is a program that is bieng specifically tailored for pakistan, we all know how hush hush our defence circles are unlike some bagpipe bearing nieghbours, lol, so we wont know what they have in the pot until they decide to trickle down that info, the new aesa radar for jf 17 came out of no where didnt it?? and with the changimg geopolitics pakistan should not go for europeon systems cause we might be left holding just our dicks in a prolonged war, we should invest in a sanction prone system n paf i think realised it long before us bozos did..

Last edited:
So how about a Tiger Moth then? It's even older, so it must be even golder:woot:!!

OK, I'm just messing with you:p:. We have 52 F-16s that'll be up for sale within a few years though, to be replaced by an equal number of F-35s. Something to keep in mind if you can't work out a solution in the interim years. Hopefully Pakistan wont be waiting until the early 2020s for new (or used) airframes.

Sure why not it will work as well when armed ......... :P

And cinderalla would come to dance at the celebrations and little smurfs would serve us eclairs..
Hi,

No we would no have---. The first step would have been to neutralized anti shia element in paksitan---just like against Ishaque & co from Muzaffar Garh---lightening strike---make sure to tell them you mean business---.

The next step would have been to neutralize the media----. No anti state rhetoric---.

The next step would be to make the pitch to the pakistani public---.

The next step would be to talk to the yemeni's and tell them to not to fall prey to the death machine of the Iranians---.

Tell them not to follow the guidelines of iran---because where ever iran goes---death and destruction follows.

The next step would be to find peace between the two factions and find the reasons why the Houthis---who had been peaceful---what caused them to pickup arms---.

For sale: 40 Israeli F-16 fighter jets with history

The first model of the American aircraft to arrive in Israel is being retired after 36 years. This is the plane that attacked the Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981.

On Monday the Israel Air Force retired the last of its F-16 "Netz” (Hawk) aircraft, used in the “Flying Dragon” force – aka “Red Squadron” – based at the IAF's Uvda base in southern Israel. The plane, which flew for years in operational missions and was later used for teaching combat pilots in advanced stages of training, has been grounded after 36 years of activity.

According to IAF statistics, the F-16A/B fighter plane, delivered to Israel in 1980, chalked up some 335,000 flight hours and participated in 13,000 operational sorties. Among other things, it participated in the attack on the Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981.

The planes were originally designated for the air force in Iran, but the United States offered them to Israel after the 1979 Islamic Revolution in that country.

Israel's Defense Ministry has announced that it will try to sell the aircraft to foreign forces. Specifically, the ministry’s Defense Aid Branch has advertised that 40 such planes are up for sale, noting that in the IAF they served in a variety of missions and are “especially recommended for attack forces.”

Israel is also selling another seven Hercules C-130 planes, seven Hawk fighter-interceptor systems, 40 Skyhawk Eagles and eight Cobra helicopters.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/security-aviation/.premium-1.761623

IAf aircraft are too much used most probably they will end up as parts rather than full aircraft

why always interested in 2nd hand aircrafts?

because we are suffering form today's problem, & we are suffering in this situation because of the recent 2nd lost decade of our history (2007-2016)

First i can never take someone seriously who resorts to "hey son", "im ur dad" sort of stuff grow up not in kg anymore are u??, things dont tend to happen as u state, u may know stuff i never refuted that, but i aint a school boy myself, the things u are stating are a pleasent fiction, "pleasant" mind u as iam weary of those munafiq kameeni's in our nieghbourhood, shia sunni rivalry is a very deep phenomina and seriously buddy most shia' here would betray pakistan in a giffy if its between iran or pakistan, a foremost example bieng the bhutto's and ppp which is shia infested tried thier best to destabalize pakistan at evry oppurtunity they got even siding with zionists, hindus and yanks to achieve thier objectives, shia's used to be few and spread out here in pakistan but they were specifically planted here for this very purpose, i remember my mother family used to tell me that there was no shia's in their village a few deacades a go, than a singke family turned up out of no where to settle there, now half the village is shia, the yemen conflict was the last attempt by the zionists to drag pakistan in a syria like conflict, dont fall prey to false ego that this cannot happen here, that we are two powerful or isi is too smart etc, greater powers than us fell prey to this very false bravado, a group like ttp with just a few thousanf foghters ne nak men dam kr dya tha pichle 15 sal men hamara, if shia groupa spring up funded by iran or india etc we would be in trouble believe me we would be, and now coming to the other side of the argument yemen is the campaign of a single zionist jew controlled family to save its existance aka the alsauds, that shouldnt involve us, never that is not a war for the protection of arabia but the securtiy of a monarchy, if hijaz is threatened we will be there before anyother muslim nation believe me, and in a long term scenario we would want the zionist al asaud family to fall and freedom returning to the great arab people who have been enslaved by that satanic family since 1920's.

Agree 1000%

good plane. i remember seeing them still in use for training many years back in Oman.

Back
Top Bottom