What's new

130 insurgents eliminated in Uruzgan offensive

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
  • The fact of the matter is that Taliban are being killed in droves on the battlefield.
  • The reality is that the Taliban have not been able to capture any major area from the ANSF
  • The fact is with thousands of NATO forces gone, the ANSF has done a great job of dominating the battle space and not allowing barbarians to take the initiative
  • Even with limited air assets the ANSF have still been able to punish the Taliban in which ever space they were challenged.
I wonder what will be the state of Taliban when the ANSF receives the first shipment of A29 super tucanos for CAS :P

Summary : The so called the Talib operation Azm has been nothing but a failure and resulting in hundred of dead Taliban, rotting on the battlefield. The Talis have a choice to make, either enter negotiations or die like rats in the deserts of Afghanistan.

130 insurgents eliminated in Uruzgan offensive | Pajhwok Afghan News

• The fact of the matter is that Taliban are being killed in droves on the battlefield.
  • The reality is that the Taliban have not been able to capture any major area from the ANSF
  • The fact is with thousands of NATO forces gone, the ANSF has done a great job of dominating the battle space and not allowing barbarians to take the initiative
  • Even with limited air assets the ANSF have still been able to punish the Taliban in which ever space they were challenged.
I wonder what will be the state of Taliban when the ANSF receives the first shipment of A29 super tucanos for CAS :P

Summary : The so called the Talib operation Azm has been nothing but a failure and resulting in hundred of dead Taliban, rotting on the battlefield. The Talis have a choice to make, either enter negotiations or die like rats in the deserts of Afghanistan.

130 insurgents eliminated in Uruzgan offensive | Pajhwok Afghan News

Well done.

:S wont those planes be an easy target for manpads or AA guns? seems really... weak in terms of countermeasures.

:S wont those planes be an easy target for manpads or AA guns? seems really... weak in terms of countermeasures.

First,as far as I know,Taliban has only handful of SA-7 and Stingers(or null)..both can engage a target upto 4 km ceiling..and I hope they're not getting provided it by any neighbours..

Super Tunaco has ceiling range upto 10+ km

thats the problem with us,we think a CAS has to make a low flyby and make gun kill,while what simply they do is drop bombs and rockets at certain positions..its not like they can' make gun kill/strafing,but mostly they don't.but even if they make gun kill,they generally make it from some altitude as sometimes even normal bullets make some damage to the aircrafts..

other than that,it can use standoff weapons...

Good Luck Afghans. We should collaborate together even joint ops on border areas.
May be if our relations go better you guys can look out for made in Pak K8 Karakorams as well for bombing Talibiches.

First,as far as I know,Taliban has only handful of SA-7 and Stingers(or null)..both can engage a target upto 4 km ceiling..and I hope they're not getting provided it by any neighbours..

Super Tunaco has ceiling range upto 10+ km

The battery system for the MANPAD is very hard to acquire. So, they'd have little chance to actually use one.

Safe to say that the Talis along with their lackeys would be as good as goners.

The battery system for the MANPAD is very hard to acquire. So, they'd have little chance to actually use one.

Safe to say that the Talis along with their lackeys would be as good as goners.

Aamen to that mate ;) they are history.

I think the highest technical feat being undertaken by them and their likes is to stick a bomb up their bellies and blow up civilians in the market.

As an FYI : when surrounded by ANSF they device interesting method of evading them, take a look at the picture as an example :D and this is not even a joke, majority of their commanders are being apprehended while wearing women cloths, so much honor :P

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/terrorists-burqa.gif

In tolonews the same classes were described in a very different manner though. It claimed that Afghan army abandoned around 10 posts

Back
Top Bottom