What's new

How the Taliban won - It will be passed down for generations, all the lost limbs and the money lost

I remember watching a documentary and the ANA was embedded with the US soldiers

they were dug in fighting the Taliban

the Americans picked up the Taliban on the radio signals and ANA was brought in to translate

during the comms the ANA started to talk with the Taliban

he said look we are brothers we are both Afghans and we are fighting lets stop this

Taliban said you call us brothers and you have Americans with you go f$uck yourself

ANA said please brother how much longer will you fight us?

Taliban replied, until victory or until we get Jannah

ANA sat down with his hands on his head

US had the watches, the Taliban had the time
1668808300377.png

1668808347815.png

1668808375841.png

1668808423074.png

1668808477418.png

What are you talking about?

Afghan Taliban are victorious! It will be remembered for a long time to come.
A horse a horse, my Kingdom for a horse...

Tell me Multani Guy, have you ever stepped foot in Afghanistan?

No I have never been to Afghanistan. But I have talked to Afghanistanis. Even the Tajik ones as well.
And what did the Tajik's tell you? Since you have spoken to Afghan's please tell me, because you will know this. What is the price in US$ not Afghani for a bag of atta, and how much is it to refill an 8.5kg cylinder of gas for the coming freezing winter?

Also please tell me, what is their opinion on education in the country, and also outside of Kabul what is the present situation of healthcare, especially care of expectant and lactating mothers?

And what did the Tajik's tell you? Since you have spoken to Afghan's please tell me, because you will know this. What is the price in US$ not Afghani for a bag of atta, and how much is it to refill an 8.5kg cylinder of gas for the coming freezing winter?

Also please tell me, what is their opinion on education in the country, and also outside of Kabul what is the present situation of healthcare, especially care of expectant and lactating mothers?
This Tajik guy who I talked to, went for High School in Afghanistan during the Soviet occupation. He said the times were pretty bad at that time which forced him to leave.

This Tajik guy who I talked to, went for High School in Afghanistan during the Soviet occupation. He said the times were pretty bad at that time which forced him to leave.
My brother I am talking about right now? Do you know that 20 million people in Afghanistan are presently facing famine and a freezing winter, and the Taliban have no plan to deal with this, because fighting a war is one thing, running a country is an entirely different business.

Banning girls from school, banning women from parks, closing charity run clinics for expectant (pregnant) women, and post-partum care clinics for mothers who have had delivery and are lactating...

1668810484554.png

1 Afghani = 0.011 USD...

My brother I am talking about right now? Do you know that 20 million people in Afghanistan are presently facing famine and a freezing winter, and the Taliban have no plan to deal with this, because fighting a war is one thing, running a country is an entirely different business.

Banning girls from school, banning women from parks, closing charity run clinics for expectant (pregnant) women, and post-partum care clinics for mothers who have had delivery and are lactating...

View attachment 898287
1 Afghani = 0.011 USD...
Afghan Taliban said they are willing to respect women's rights as long as they follow Islamic customs. They said women should go to school and work.

Clearly you didn't see that Al Jazeera video?

Afghan Taliban said they are willing to respect women's rights as long as they follow Islamic customs. They said women should go to school and work.

My dear bahi, I actually have friends in Afghanistan right now, as you know I have worked in Afghanistan and have very good friends who work from the UN WFP who are presently based in Afghanistan, please don't judge the Taliban based on videos from Al Jazeera.

If you don't believe me, that's fine, apply for a visa and go and see for yourself, how repressed the women are in Afghanistan both inside and outside of Kabul, go buy some food items, speak to some locals... You will soon change your world view.

My dear bahi, I actually have friends in Afghanistan right now, as you know I have worked in Afghanistan and have very good friends who work from the UN WFP who are presently based in Afghanistan, please don't judge the Taliban based on videos from Al Jazeera.

If you don't believe me, that's fine, apply for a visa and go and see for yourself, how repressed the women are in Afghanistan both inside and outside of Kabul, go buy some food items, speak to some locals... You will soon change your world view.
Only time will tell if the Afghan Taliban will live up to their promises.

But it appears Allah has given the Afghan Taliban a second chance.

No one can deny that, not even you.

Canada is too comfortable so better to make ignorant claims from there

Beware of such videos & literature. Sometimes agencies intentionally float such stuff in muslim community to trap people into their dirty work or push their social engineering agenda. This terrorism bullshit is a both-side ping-pong game. Do not get caught into it.

You should study the history of Afghanistan to understand their problems. A few months back a mob attacked a Pakistani truck driver in Kabul (I think) when he was taking a shower. They even videotaped it.
It is only the Pakistanis who are willing to get along with other Muslims, no the other way around. Sincerity is a virtue. Preserve it-

The thing is we all know the military might of US but they dealt with it differently. Taliban won this war because of patience. The US could have stayed for another 20 years but the taliban could fight for a 100 years. They made the US stay in Afghanistan painful, expensive, dangerous and boring. They were smart enough to know its impossible to take on US with conventional means, so they used highly unconventional strategies. Its amazing how in the last years they were negotiating from a position of strength and making US do things the way they wanted. Who knew sandal wearing taliban would outfox americans like that.

The thing is we all know the military might of US but they dealt with it differently. Taliban won this war because of patience. The US could have stayed for another 20 years but the taliban could fight for a 100 years. They made the US stay in Afghanistan painful, expensive, dangerous and boring. They were smart enough to know its impossible to take on US with conventional means, so they used highly unconventional strategies. Its amazing how in the last years they were negotiating from a position of strength and making US do things the way they wanted. Who knew sandal wearing taliban would outfox americans like that.
Exactly, it's very important to understand the context, a lot of people use the taliban as an example to say the American military complex is weak, etc, etc. It's not.

The very mission they set out for, was impossible from the beginning. It didn't matter how many Talibs they killed because someone was always ready to replace them, this is because the entire tribal society was totally against America's military presence and the government they were attempting to impose.

The patience they had and morale to keep fighting is remarkable though, most people wouldn't have lasted. The tribal culture played a massive significance in their success.

America's real failure in Afghanistan was political in nature.

Back
Top Bottom