What's new

How the Taliban won - It will be passed down for generations, all the lost limbs and the money lost

You are just consumed by too much hate. Zoom out a bit. What did Taliban achieve? What did US achieve?

You say Taliban won the war, sure it seems like it. They are in the government. They have control of the finances (with practically no money). Their people disenfranchised and continue to see the Taliban in a skeptical way. Large number of Afghans (who can make a difference) do not recognize Taliban. To this day, Afghans are continued being killed.

The Taliban with their tribal upbringing lack education and experience to run the affairs of the government. Afghanistan continues to be a waist land and shows no signs of improving. It continues to be a larger headache for it’s neighbors.

Maybe the Taliban avoided defeat, but seems they have yet to be victorious.

From the story of Zen Master and the little boy, I guess we’ll see.

The previous regime did little to develop the Afghan economy. Taliban control will make investment from the West difficult true, but how much private western money was actually invested in Afghanistan under the previous regime.....sad reality is not much. Must of the western aid was used for weapons or skimmed off by the Hindutva Afghans. Taliban are better than the alternative, IMO.

How much of the billions of dollars spent on Afghanistan went in the form of payoffs or bribes to cajole locals to work with us? No hearts or minds - just cash. Utter incompetence at the highest levels of the US government.

You are just consumed by too much hate. Zoom out a bit. What did Taliban achieve? What did US achieve?

You say Taliban won the war, sure it seems like it. They are in the government. They have control of the finances (with practically no money). Their people disenfranchised and continue to see the Taliban in a skeptical way. Large number of Afghans (who can make a difference) do not recognize Taliban. To this day, Afghans are continued being killed.

The Taliban with their tribal upbringing lack education and experience to run the affairs of the government. Afghanistan continues to be a waist land and shows no signs of improving. It continues to be a larger headache for it’s neighbors.

Maybe the Taliban avoided defeat, but seems they have yet to be victorious.

From the story of Zen Master and the little boy, I guess we’ll see.
After seeing the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, the Quaid-e-Azam was right and called him a great man!

1668745629387.png

lol, I think USA objectives was much more than Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden.

Lets face it, Afghan Taliban won the war, and the world has come to terms with it.

If USA won the war, then tell it to these idiots then:
View attachment 897876

The world has right to be angry.

I have a right to freedom of Speech:

What about this idiot then coming back from an imperial war:
View attachment 897877
This bastard got his punishment:
View attachment 897922
if some one had insulted a talibunny like this, the eagle would have intervened, same way SQ8 would have been enraged had an indian child blinding rapist 'soldier' been disparaged (speaking from experience)

if some one had insulted a talibunny like this, the eagle would have intervened same way SQ8 would have been enraged had an indian child blinding rapist 'soldier' been disparaged (speaking fro experience)

@LeGenD
whatever happened to free speech, you moron?

Bro chill 💀💀

You have way too much hate in you, those people just thought they were doing the right thing and it was like a job
I do not think that it is hate against the US but against Pakistan. he is a fraud. knows hardly anything about Pakistan, the Quaid or Islam. was fighting with M. Sarmad by using google and despite that getting almost everything wrong and losing the argument.

I suspect that it is some wannabe agent provocateur brooke bond monkey from bharat

I do not think that it is hate against the US but against Pakistan. he is a fraud. knows hardly anything about Pakistan, the Quaid or Islam. was fighting with M. Sarmad by using google and despite that getting almost everything wrong and losing the argument.

I suspect that it is some wannabe agent provocateur brooke bond monkey from bharat
Wow, are you an idiot?

You know nothing about Islam, Muslims, Pakistanis or Pakistan, I know everything.

Alot of what if and what could have in here.. Including massive delulu..

The truth is simple the war costed 20 trillion USD.. I repeat 20 trillion USD making it the most expensive war ever if the Americans continued it would have eventually lead to the collapse of their economy plus there is nothing to gain in a nothing land like Afghanistan they were between hard place and a rock.. They abandoned it at the end thats what it basically comes down to.... It was unnecessarily expensive..

Total cost = 2.3 Trillion USD

I do not believe the Afghan Taliban supported Al Qaeda.

Once USA killed Osama Bin Laden (If they truly killed him, there is no proof of it), why stay in Afghanistan any longer?

The answer is obvious there were ulterior motives or hidden agendas.

This is not about what you believe but FACTS.

Read it.

They got him. They had his family DNA samples to verify the kill and more.

They got his son and successor Hamza Bin Laden in 2019.

These operations are not conducted for public consumption. They are supposed to be secretive to make sure that Al-Qaeda agents are not able to escape.

-----

A lot can happen in the span of 18 years. US was able to learn much about the region and surroundings. They also used Afghanistan as a testing ground for various technologies and weapon systems.

But the most important struggle was about dismantling Al-Qaeda Network and to bring Afghan Taliban to the fold - refer back to my 1st post and response to you in this thread. This struggle continued till 2020.

US doesn't need Afghanistan for its designs in Pakistan nevertheless.

if some one had insulted a talibunny like this, the eagle would have intervened, same way SQ8 would have been enraged had an indian child blinding rapist 'soldier' been disparaged (speaking from experience)

How many civilians did we knowingly sl@ughter in Iraq and Afghanistan ? Hmmm.......

Trade is good for both sides. Some is this is re-exported goods from CA.
Which is absolutely fine. What I was highlighting was the absolute shit show from Pakistan, importing more from a war torn country than it exports itself. War is profitable business, least because there's tonnes of rebuilding to do.

9/11 was a plan to invade Muslim countries in which Americans and British using the services of Israel and local agent Qadiani guy Musharraf succeeded. The response from Afghan Taliban and their supporters succeeded in routing the modern Crusade. However, the enemies of Israel which were Iraq, Syria and Libya were destroyed.

Now, America has caused Russia to invade Ukraine and similar game has been started against another enemy. As someone rightly said, if you study America's wars it is always the case that they are attacked first. In many cases they blew up their own ships so that the blame can be laid on the opponent and they have the moral leverage to call upon their allies to support them.

It is high time for the Muslims to pursue America and its allies namely UK and Israel by supporting different factions in their midst just like they do in Muslim countries. This can be done by supporting political parties working for independence of Northern Ireland and Scotland.

For Israel, the Arab Jews should be supported as they are treated as second class citizens by the European Jews who are not Jews legally according to Torah. Similarly, support should be given to Hizbullah and Palestinian groups to engage Israel in a long term conflict just like the Taliban engaged USA in Afghanistan for 20 years.

We should also support the political struggle of Blacks, Hispanics and Red Indians for their rights in the US.

If we do not pursue these Crusaders, then they will attack or destabilize other Muslim countries due to religious and economic reasons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom