What's new

12 Megaprojects to Go Live in Three Months (Bengali Video)

Agreed on all points.

But diplomatically, angering the Indians may be foolhardy (and expensive).

We should provide concessions for now (where practicable) but for long term reduce dependency on them (their business people).

The Chinese already know where our stance is.
Our railway system is modernizing by the Chinese contractors. Indian participation in our railway projects is negligible. I don't think India will be angry with Bangladesh if we look for Chinese railway system technology from China. Besides the Indians cannot offer us better railway technology than the Chinese.

Our railway system is modernizing by the Chinese contractors. Indian participation in our railway projects is negligible. I don't think India will be angry with Bangladesh if we look for Chinese railway system technology from China. Besides the Indians cannot offer us better railway technology than the Chinese.

Absolutely. Even Indians use Chinese passenger coach sets and metro rail coaches from China (or at least used to). One good example was Mumbai Metro (and also Kolkata Metro, one batch).

Agreed on all points.

But diplomatically, angering the Indians may be foolhardy (and expensive).

We should provide concessions for now (where practicable) but for long term reduce dependency on them (their business people).

The Chinese already know where our stance is.

MRT-6 extension to Motijheel down town area getting ready for inauguration (phase II)
Be careful! If Bangladesh angers India, India will ban hundreds of Bangladeshi APPs. If Bangladesh kills Indians, they will rob Bangladesh companies.

Be careful! If Bangladesh angers India, India will ban hundreds of Bangladeshi APPs. If Bangladesh kills Indians, they will rob Bangladesh companies.
As long as we have China with us India cannot do anything to us.:smitten:

On September 7, a trial train ran on Dhaka–Bhanga section via Padma Bridge under Padma Bridge Rail Link Project.

The train crossed the Padma Bridge in eight minutes, and the entire 82 kilometres Dhaka–Bhanga section in two hours and 10 minutes.

Railways Minister Md Nurul Islam Sujan, Railways Secretary Dr Humayun Kabir, Bangladesh Railway Director General Md Kamrul Ahsan, representatives from the contractor company China Railway Group Limited (CREC), Padma Bridge Rail Link Project Director Afzal Hossain, members of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on the Ministry of Railways and senior railway officials experienced the journey.

Last edited:
Cox's Bazar in 9 hours from Dhaka!

Construction of Cox's Bazar station building is completed. The train will run experimentally.

The oyster-shaped Cox's Bazar iconic railway station is in final finishing/decoration phase.

Video shows the grounds and the latest implementation progress of the Cox's Bazar Rail Project.

Cox's Bazar in 9 hours from Dhaka!

Construction of Cox's Bazar station building is completed. The train will run experimentally.

The oyster-shaped Cox's Bazar iconic railway station is in final finishing/decoration phase.

Video shows the grounds and the latest implementation progress of the Cox's Bazar Rail Project.

@Bilal9 bhai, Awami League has a notorious habit of inaugurating mega projects even before their completion. I hate this.

@Bilal9 bhai, Awami League has a notorious habit of inaugurating mega projects even before their completion. I hate this.

This is true. Pre-Election BAL bhogibaaji.

Open secret and nothing unexpected of these BAL chamars.

I hope they finish the damn things after "inauguration".

I am hearing that we won't be able to use the Dhaka Airport 3rd terminal before 4th Qtr. 2024. This is a major disappointment. Tarmac construction not even finished yet - but project being "inaugurated" by the PM. SMH.

Last edited:
This is true. Pre-Election BAL bhogibaaji.

Open secret and nothing unexpected of these BAL chamars.

I hope they finish the damn things after "inauguration".

I am hearing that we won't be able to use the Dhaka Airport 3rd terminal before 4th Qtr. 2024. This is a major disappointment. Tarmac construction not even finished yet. SMH.
What is SMH?

I think this Saif character and Bilal9 are the same people. There is definite similarity in their writing and they are always "online" at the same time..

Back
Top Bottom