What's new

12 Megaprojects to Go Live in Three Months (Bengali Video)

I visit Purbachal expressway quite frequently. It's captivating.

Questions welcome - mention video timeline. I am familiar with most of these projects.
I hope bangladesh will keep developing at good pace under greatest leader of bangladesh mohtarma shekh hasina ji . Kudos to her great vision, hard work and policies .

I visit Purbachal expressway quite frequently. It's captivating.

Yeah they should finish the carpeting and road marking. Progress has not been timely as with the other projects. But it is a rather large project with all 14 lanes being finished.

Yeah they should finish the carpeting and road marking. Progress has not been timely as with the other projects. But it is a rather large project with all 14 lanes being finished.
24th construction brigade of Bangladesh army is implementing the project. However, they subcontracted the construction work to Biswas builders.

Great to see a new Airport! The old one is a mess.

Not fan of the architecture and roadway design in Purbachal expressway. Bridge designs are cringy and looks dated already. Too much bling. But thats the bengali style i assume.

Bridges on Hatirjeel forexample looks so cringy and ugly.

Last edited:
Great to see a new Airport! The old one is a mess.

Not fan of the architecture and roadway design in Purbachal expressway. Bridge designs are cringy and looks dated already. Too much bling. But thats the bengali style i assume.

Bridges on Hatirjeel forexample looks so cringy and ugly.
If the project was awarded to China, they would have done a better job than the army.

Talking about the Army. They should stick to strictly defense matters. Ridiculous that Army has become a major contruction cooperation.
Hasina has given undue privileges to the army to perpetuate her reign in Bangladesh. Army has become a big corporate business house.

Talking about the Army. They should stick to strictly defense matters. Ridiculous that Army has become a major contruction cooperation.

This is one of the many ways Hasina keeps the Armed Forces leaders and people fed and in line for not rebelling against her.... :-)

This is one of the many ways Hasina keeps the Armed Forces leaders and people fed and in line for not rebelling against her.... :-)

Yes. This Military Business model is something Bangladesh army emulates the Pakistan Army. They have their Fauji Group and we have our Sena Kolyan Songstha. But in BD we have probably gone a step beyond to use military for these construction projects. Big money makes fat generals happy.

That’s how the army top brass has always got their cut.

Same in USA and U.K. as well.

Millionaire generals are the norm - take their cut from defence contractors. U.K. defence spending has not been signed off by an auditor for a decade due to so much money being unaccounted for…same story in US I think

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom