What's new

12 Megaprojects to Go Live in Three Months (Bengali Video)

Waiting to see you post pic of cleaning toilet lol

Did you drink your cow urine yet lol…so yummy ha ha
I am not with you there. How can I post the pic of you doing your job. Lol.

You liked the drink so much ha. I am not into that shit. But I understand for you, given your habit of shit eating.

I am not with you there. How can I post the pic of you doing your job. Lol.

You liked the drink so much ha. I am not into that shit. But I understand for you, given your habit of shit eating.
Drink more cow urine yandoo lol

But still please built a toilet and take shower

Drink more cow urine yandoo lol

But still please built a toilet and take shower
I already have a toilet. I am sorry I can't hire you as the toilet cleaner. We already have Bangos in India. I don't want you to pole vault into our country for the job.

I already have a toilet. I am sorry I can't hire you as the toilet cleaner. We already have Bangos in India. I don't want to pole vault into our country for the job.
Open your mouth and drink some cow urine lol

Why you not working Uber drive lmao

How your family will build that toilet now ha ha

Open your mouth and drink some cow urine lol

Why you not working Uber drive lmao

How your family will build that toilet now ha ha
Lol. People with brain would know what I do. But since you have a pea for a brain, you are best fit for the toilet cleaning job. Good on you for finding right career for yourself. 😂

Lol. People with brain would know what I do. But since you have a pea for a brain, you are best fit for the toilet cleaning job. Good on you for finding right career for yourself. 😂
Yes yes Uber driver lol

Cow urine has lot of nutrients, open your mouth and drink, let us know how cow *** smell or wait don’t let us know, Indians smell like that by default lmao

Yes yes Uber driver lol

Cow urine has lot of nutrients, open your mouth and drink, let us know how cow *** smell or wait don’t let us know, Indians smell like that by default lmao
You seem to know already. You must also clean the cow pens as part of your job and decided to drink cow's piss along with Indians piss. You are disgusting man.

Last edited:
You seem to know already. You must also clean the cow pens as part of your job and decided to drink it's piss along with Indian's. You are disgusting man.
No I can smell every time I pass by Uber driver like you Lmao

but don’t stop putting your mouth on cows *** lol, it has many health benefits ha ha

No I can smell every time I pass by Uber driver like you Lmao

but don’t stop putting your mouth on cows *** lol, it has many health benefits ha ha
Lol. Brainless parrot.

Dhaka North-South Elevated Expressway (Skyway) update

Dhaka Underground Metro Rail 2023।। MRT-1 Update

JatraBari- Demra Highway in the older industrialized part of Dhaka (no one thought ten years ago it'd look like this).

Last edited:
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport 3rd terminal update 2023 |The construction of third terminal of Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is progressing faster than expected. In just 21 months, the basic structure of the project is now visible. Local and foreign engineers and workers are working in the yard 24 hours a day and night, divided into several shifts to finish the work before the scheduled time. ETA of soft launch 4Q 2023.

Padma Rail Link Project Update. Present condition of elevated railway (Ballastless and ballasted tracks) from Padma Bridge to Faridpur Bhanga.

Back
Top Bottom