What's new

1 dead 2 injured in alleged firing by Nepal Army on Indo-Nepal border

This is it guys

India vs Pakistan+China+Nepal

I hope Bangladesh starts making India border tense

but what if nepal sign a defence pact with China :) .

China has enough capacity to solve all problems alone. Signing a pact with someone means that China is bound and can become a traitor if China does not comply with that (whatever the reason). China may learn how Trump treats the Kurds, but China doesn't like it

They didn't LOL.
They did. From 1940s to 1990s almost every single male in my extended family would join the army. In fact the military was and even now is major employer of youth from our district in Pakistan. It was this historical tradition that brought me here to PDF despite having been brought up in UK. So i am not talking from my backside. It was the BANGLAS that causd the defeat of PA in eastern theatre.

I don't see their exports to be diversive like you mentioned.
I will address in full the points you raised but can you please remind me where I said about "diversified" in my previous posts?

I said about "diversified" in my previous posts?
I assumed that from the following statement, I thought it was already implied. Anyways if it makes any difference I will edit my previous post.

They will. The effect of large scale industrial development is it re-configures the political/social structures. Meaning it introduces milliions of females into productive, modern global economy, companies, supply chain and work ethic etc.

They can't keep their whole population to be tied to garment industry. And if you think that they won't do any diversification, then I don't see this model feasible, not without LDC. Unless the whole Asia, SE Asia gets f'ed up and the only country remaining is Bangladesh.

Its more like Nepal is fucked- Srilanka can vouch for that and so can many African countries. All India needs to lock the Indian side of the border and Kalas-Nepal is Fucked.

Oh they can also try- India will just lock the open border and leave the Nepali's to their devices- Thats all.
Lanka is not fcked mate, as long as there is a frenly regime we can postpone the debt. That's called leverage, in return we get a naval base, I mean we create a port for trade.

All debt interest is postponed for now, we care for our partners. That's why I said once the rail to Nepal is completed, India has virtually no leverage left. Lol

Against Nepal we dont need anything.
If we play nicely Nepalese themselves kill their leadership.
That is the level of Indian influence in Nepal.
We have a lots of option.
Nepal is not a match for us .
To become an enemy of India you need some kind of power

India cannot and has not played nicely with Nepal. Indian influence over Nepal has diminished since last earthquake. Nepal will not give much options to India now. All the Nepalese i have met in life loathe and despise India. Hate being the minimal intense word.

That "some kind of power" you mentioned is Chinese backing.

China has enough capacity to solve all problems alone. Signing a pact with someone means that China is bound and can become a traitor if China does not comply with that (whatever the reason). China may learn how Trump treats the Kurds, but China doesn't like it
hmmm Kurds and Nepal are two different scenarios .kurds are at some thousands of km away from usa where very limited american interest lies while on the other hand Nepal is next to China and holds very strategic location between india and China.

At least now @PAKISTANFOREVER can shut about his 1 to 7 comparison.

thank you Nepal for showing pure race Pakistanforever what do they mean when they say balls of steel.

India cannot and has not played nicely with Nepal. Indian influence over Nepal has diminished since last earthquake. Nepal will not give much options to India now. All the Nepalese i have met in life loathe and despise India. Hate being the minimal intense word.

That "some kind of power" you mentioned is Chinese backing.

Lol.
What do you know about the relation between India and Nepal?
Nepal has two choice .Stop everything with India and chose the China across Himalayan mountain for everything through the passage that is always close 90% of a year .Inhospitable terrain.

For us Madhesis can also play .This is one option .
There is a lot of people living in Nepal with the help of dole out from India our pension etc .

This is not the first time the Nepal playing games.
During 90S ,Rajiv Gandhis time ,they did this .

You know what?
Last week several time they tried for a meeting with Indian authorities .
But couldnt even see them.
Even now they are complaining .
If they play ,we can also play.
Lol even China cant manage themselves in our border .Let alone the their so called power .

but what if nepal sign a defence pact with China :) .

Still a lots of options .
Nepalaese themselves will kick their elites out .
The thing is India only needs to deal with China .
Chinese knows what we are .
We can be self reliant and fight for long time.
We have resources for that.
And in this democracy .135 crore people will support our govt irrespective of party lineage.
Democracy is slow but far more resilient.

Lol.
Nepal has two choice .Stop everything with India and chose the China across Himalayan mountain for everything through the passage that is always close 90% of a year .Inhospitable terrain.

There is a lot of people living in Nepal with the help of dole out from India our pension etc .

You know what?
Lol even China cant manage themselves in our border .Let alone the their so called power .
You really need to update yourself, especially with latest developments. There is no use replying anymore. Delusional replies never help.

Lol.

You know what?

And in this democracy .135 crore people will support our govt irrespective of party lineage.

How many Pakistanis and Chinese here have actually been to Nepal?

An indescribably infinitesimal amount.

Then they want to talk about a country that Nepal has complete open border travel + complete open for work relationship with. :crazy: Live and work freely agreement.

Given Nepal is a majority Hindu country...and for argument sake forget Pakistan which has a super-nice history (and result to show for it) with its own E. Pak muslims (forget what they did to Hindus there)....and move on to China, simple question...is there even a 1% progress for opening preliminary discussion in CHN-NEP agreement to have full open border like that for workers and living?

Oh but this lot have talked to lot of Nepalis blah blah blah. Of course, just take their word on it :rofl: .... I am sure they did ample survey of what 10% of Nepal population that lives in Delhi metro area....since they can conveniently visit there too!

5 pages of this blah blah already damn dude. They just love to be disappointed in the end....always searching and dreaming, never achieving any of it.

How do you guys get the time for responding repeatedly to this nonsense.

Lol.

You know what?

at your face . munna .
action speaks louder then words . .
where is madhesis?
after the completion of rail track Nepal will become more dependent on China. .
india is losing . Galwan is a test case and india fail to show muscles .
soon you will see Bhutan in chinese camp to because cant even defend itself.

You really need to update yourself, especially with latest developments. There is no use replying anymore. Delusional replies never help.

I am updated enough .
You can dance with words and jingoism in all over the forum ..At the end India was calculating everything when she repeatedly avoiding talking efforts of Nepal in last 6 months

at your face . munna .
action speaks louder then words . .
where is madhesis?
after the completion of rail track Nepal will become more dependent on China. .
india is losing . Galwan is a test case and india fail to show muscles .
soon you will see Bhutan in chinese camp to because cant even defend itself.

What do you know about the Himalayan mountain range ?
What do you know about the relation between India and Nepal ?
These kind of political drama will be effective among Nepalese but in the field situation willbbe different .

How many Pakistanis and Chinese here have actually been to Nepal?

An indescribably infinitesimal amount.

Then they want to talk about a country that Nepal has complete open border travel + complete open for work relationship with. :crazy: Live and work freely agreement.

Given Nepal is a majority Hindu country...and for argument sake forget Pakistan which has a super-nice history (and result to show for it) with its own E. Pak muslims (forget what they did to Hindus there)....and move on to China, simple question...is there even a 1% progress for opening preliminary discussion in CHN-NEP agreement to have full open border like that for workers and living?

Oh but this lot have talked to lot of Nepalis blah blah blah. Of course, just take their word on it :rofl: .... I am sure they did ample survey of what 10% of Nepal population that lives in Delhi metro area....since they can conveniently visit there too!

5 pages of this blah blah already damn dude. They just love to be disappointed in the end....always searching and dreaming, never achieving any of it.

How do you guys get the time for responding repeatedly to this nonsense.

Absolutely .
Actually it is very funny .
The common Nepalis despise their elites .
Nepal is almost integrated with India where we have Nepali regiment in Army , Nepalese working in central govts and all of these sectors etc .

Back
Top Bottom