What's new

1 dead 2 injured in alleged firing by Nepal Army on Indo-Nepal border

Hasina's position is rock solid. Bangla Army will never do anything. One wrong and watch how Bangla tiger economy joins Pakistan as pauper economy when the western markets close for garment imports.
Ya because our army is useless ha ha.

If there is free election she wont win 20 percent vote lol.

Annotation 2020-06-12 141021.jpg

Nahh, just tells that we graduated sooner
You have a point but we 'graduated' on a artificial platform which is not sustainable over the long run. Meaning we 'graduated' without reconfiguring our social, economic and poitical structures that can fit within the global trading system. Others have as well. Like Saudia, Oman etc using oil income which allowed them to garner all the products of modern world but without having making any changes or evolving their societies. Meaning apes went from riding camels to apes driving Lamborginis.

In Pakistan's case we also 'graduated' but of course did not reach the sky because we did not have the black gold. Pakistan instead -

• exported mass labour drawing in huge dollar remittances into the country
  • sold our geo-strategic rights to superpowers like compact with USA in 1960s, 1980s, 2000s bringing in huge dollar inflows via aid ~ military and economic
  • Borrowed hugely leading to crippling debt today

This can easily be seen in import/export accounts. What exactly do we produce or service to the world anbd earn dollars? What? How much? You can easily see our exports are appalling and even that are made up of low value addition products. Then compareb with Bangla.

Hasina's position is rock solid. Bangla Army will never do anything. One wrong and watch how Bangla tiger economy joins Pakistan as pauper economy when the western markets close for garment imports.
bd is a pauper economy. having 33 billion forex and fuckall else does not make it a friggin upcoming superpower

India is the godfather of Nepal and Bangladesh. The relations between the three nations are not affected by some small border conflicts.

In the worst case, India would not care if it were at war with Nepal and Bangladesh, because these two countries were too weak compared to India.

Bihar State Police is enough to cut Nepalese army into pieces
No need to send the army
how many Nepalese are there in bharati army?
India would not care if it were at war with Nepal and Bangladesh, because these two countries were too weak compared to India.
bd is not going to be at war with India it is subordinate to india, it is run by indian managers/advisors

Ya because our army is useless ha ha.
Your army is not useless. They defeated us in 1971. I have first hand accounts. My uncle was sadly posted to your swamp in 1971.

Your army is aware that if they took over. The very next day Primark, H &M, Macy etc would cancel their orders from Bangla and within 4 weeks your country would go back to be it's roots as Bangla instead of a wannabe Pakistan. You would again be half naked, wearing those wraps around your midriff with skinny sticks below, emaciated abdomen and eating watered rice. Famine again knocking at your door.

bengal_famine_1943.jpg

Is that what you want. Now with full stomachs, you can afford to adopt shalwar Kameez attire, pretend Turkish ancestry and dream of be Ertufrul Ghazi?

Your army is not useless. They defeated us in 1971. I have first hand accounts. My uncle was sadly posted to your swamp in 1971.

Your army is aware that if they took over. The very next day Primark, H &M, Macy etc would cancel their orders from Bangla and within 4 weeks your country would go back to be it's roots as Bangla instead of a wannabe Pakistan. You would again be half naked, wearing those wraps around your midriff with skinny sticks below, emaciated abdomen and eating watered rice. Famine again knocking at your door.

bengal_famine_1943.jpg

Is that what you want. Now with full stomachs, you can afford to adopt shalwar Kameez attire, pretend Turkish ancestry and dream of be Ertufrul Ghazi?
Bd can have civilian government backed by army minus hasina.

Bd success what ever we achieved its because we have grassroots organizations such as grameen bank...BRAC which help us to have the very low TFR....girls education....rural health and micro credit list goes on.

Bd government is kind of useless. Its mostly private sector and NGO contribute lot over last few decades.

The reason we have so many women working its cause of those NGO's helped village girls not to have kids...get educated and start entering work force.

bd is a pauper economy. having 33 billion forex and fuckall else does not make it a friggin upcoming superpower
I have visceral hatred for Banglas. when I was a young lad in early 1970s I was pumped up with stories from my uncle who had served in 1971. I got infected by his hatred. Once infected it kind of never leaves.

But I also am a realist with a functioning brain. If I was asked which county in mainland South Asia [excluding those dots in the ocean like SL or Maldives] will become a developed country I would say "Bangladesh" without hesitation. I see that country following the trajectory that Taiwan, China etc went.

I see that country following the trajectory that Taiwan, China etc went.
Bangla societies social, economic, political order is being industrilized. That laid over a single ethnic state means it will claw itself up the value chain. All those millions of women sewing away in a factory setting tomorrow will be assembling complex electronic components with Bangla graduating into major mobile, TV, white electrical goods manufactuer. Banglas population will drop with increasing investment in humanm capital led by a emancipated female force. You can already see this germinating right now. This is remarkably similiar to East Asian tiger economies and trajectories they flew on.

Having been to nepal three times, I can vouch for this. Nepali people love Pakistan and hate Indians.
I did ask why and they said the bastards land and the 1st thing they ask for is where to find prostitutes and I said dont we Pakistanis and the driver told me to date he has only has respectful Pakistani clients...I was so pleased
This is probably true. I've heard from non-Pakistani, non-Chinese (I.e. neutral) business contacts in Kathmandu that between China and India, Nepalese would definitely prefer to do business with China simply on a personal level because of political interference by Delhi in decades gone by. I think assumptions that Hinduism is some sort of unifying factor are completely exaggerated.

Similarly, I would argue that Hinduism or hindutva cannot hold india together. Modi's Hindu personality cult is a total myth and India itself is made up of quite disparate and diverse nations. It could easily collapse under sustained external and internal pressure.

Against Nepal we dont need anything.
If we play nicely Nepalese themselves kill their leadership.
That is the level of Indian influence in Nepal.
We have a lots of option.
Nepal is not a match for us .
To become an enemy of India you need some kind of power
but what if nepal sign a defence pact with China :) .

This can easily be seen in import/export accounts. What exactly do we produce or service to the world anbd earn dollars? What? How much? You can easily see our exports are appalling and even that are made up of low value addition products. Then compareb with Bangla.
bang.jpg
pak.jpg

https://oec.world/en/profile/country/bgd/

https://oec.world/en/profile/country/pak/#:~:text=In 2018, Pakistan's exports per,Pure Woven Cotton ($989M).

I don't see their exports to be diversive like you mentioned. They are us, with worse infra structure, roads etc. The only difference is they have focused on one particular thing that is their garment industry and are fully taking advantage of that because of their status. We on other hand abandoned it, while it being still our strongest point. All the government has to do is strategise better, instead of giving subsidy to sugar mafia, give it to the cotton farmers. Instead of giving subsidy to internal textile sellers give it to exporters. All this needs is a bit time and proper strategy from government. You think Pakistan has nothing to offer, we have CPEC, we have location that is of great importance. What does Bangladesh have? The barely produce enough rice to feed themselves, you expect them to export wheat, cotton. We on the other have land, resources and infra structure, all we need is a will and proper direction.

Just tell me what will Bangla do after 2024 when they lose their LDC? If their labor is not cheap, who and why would any one buy from them? They are not a technological nation so thats out of the question, they are not a livestock based nation(which also requires huge agricultural imports) so thats out of q, they are not an agricultural nation so thats out of the q, they are not a service based nation (like India, who skipped industrial revolution and directly jumped into services, which is effecting them now), so what else is there beside garments? Sure we don't have oil but they don't have it either, this is just their bubble and it will pop when the time comes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom