What's new

1 dead 2 injured in alleged firing by Nepal Army on Indo-Nepal border

Amavous

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
One dead, two injured in alleged firing by Nepal Army on Indo-Nepal border in Bihar
ANI | Updated: Jun 12, 2020 13:47 IST

Sitamarhi (Bihar) [India], June 12 (ANI): One person died and two others were injured in alleged unprovoked firing by the Nepal Army on the Indo-Nepal border in Sitamarhi district of Bihar, the Seema Suraksha Bal (SSB) confirmed.
SSB IG Sanjay Kumar told ANI, "I have informed the state government about this incident. The district administration is taking action. We are monitoring everything."
The incident is of Janaki Nagar Border located in Lalbandi area under Sonbarsa police station area.
The injured have been brought to town for treatment. Local people said that an Indian citizen has been captured by the Nepal Army.
According to the information received, the deceased identified as Dikesh Kumar was 25 years old. The injured were identified as Umesh Ram, who was shot on his right arm, and Uday Thakur, who was shot in the right thigh.
At present, both the Seema Suraksha Bal (SSB) and the local police Lalbandi are positioned at the border. The Nepal army is camping on the Narayanpur border. (ANI)

Indo-nepal_June12.jpg

SSB and local police are camping on the Indo-Nepal border in Sitamarhi after the incident. Photo/ANI

https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...-on-indo-nepal-border-in-bihar20200612134733/

:lol:

Now after Pakistan and China---even Nepalese have started cucking poor indians? Sometimes I do feel sympathy for RSS, I mean---they kinda have a right to be aggrieved. Everyone's been f*cking em over again and again for 1000+ years now :cry:

Fun fact for everyone btw: Nepal used to be a 'Hindu monarchy' ceremonially and communists overthrew that Hindu monarchy in 2006 and established secularism. india couldn't even save the world's only Hindu monarchy right in her backyard----meanwhile Pakistan fought against Soviets in Afghanistan and played a major role in the ultimate destruction of Soviet Union. This brought 4,000,000 sq km of territory into Islamic fold in Central Asia. Number of Mosques in the region went from 93 in 1991 to 10,000+ today Alhamdulillah :)

Go to 4:20 onwards ....German Scholar who studied Afghan war admitting "ISI was the primary force behind Soviet defeat, not the CIA or Saudis---which played helping hand"

This geopolitical achievement of Pakistan alone is bigger than 5000-year history of Hindus---not on mention Pakistani involvement in Bosnia, Philipines, Chechyna etc to help the Muslims and the positive result it brought for them and expansion of global Islam---- but oh well I digress. Some other day I will share sources/books by mostly Western scholars discussing these issues :D

Last edited:
As long as we plant enough trees and breed enough crows we'll be fine.. In fact I am waiting for the IAF to conduct a surgical strike on the terrorist locusts in Karachi because theyre coming into my house now

:lol:

Now after Pakistan and China---even Nepalese have started cucking poor indians? Sometimes I do feel sympathy for RSS, I mean---they kinda have a right to be aggrieved. Everyone's been f*cking em over again and again for 1000+ years now :cry:

Fun fact for everyone btw: Nepal used to be a 'Hindu monarchy' ceremonially and communists overthrew that Hindu monarchy in 2006 and established secularism. india couldn't even save the world's only Hindu monarchy right in her backyard----meanwhile Pakistan fought against Soviets in Afghanistan and played a major role in the ultimate destruction of Soviet Union. This brought 4,000,000 sq km of territory into Islamic fold in Central Asia. Number of Mosques in the region went from 93 in 1991 to 10,000+ today Alhamdulillah :)

Go to 4:20 onwards ....German Scholar who studied Afghan war admitting "ISI was the primary force behind Soviet defeat, not the CIA or Saudis---which played helping hand"

This geopolitical achievement of Pakistan alone is bigger than 5000-year history of Hindus---not on mention Pakistani involvement in Bosnia, Philipines, Chechyna etc to help the Muslims and the positive result it brought for them and expansion of global Islam---- but oh well I digress. Some other day I will share sources/books by mostly Western scholars discussing these issues :D
Completely accurate. Pakistan outmanoeuvred the communists at every level. The complete backing of one established superpower was however critical to this.

Bihar State Police is enough to cut Nepalese army into pieces
No need to send the army

Confirmed news;

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...border-bihar-update-killed-1688263-2020-06-12

An Indian was killed and two others injured in alleged firing by Nepal police in Bihar’s Sitamarhi near the India-Nepal border on Friday.

The incident took place at Lalbandi-Janki Nagar border, Mohoba village, under Sonebarsha police station of the district.

One person was killed and two others injured in the firing, Inspector General (IG) of the Sashastra Seema Bal's Patna Frontier, Sanjay Kumar said. He added that the incident took place between locals and the Armed Police Force (APF) of Nepal.

Bihar State Police is enough to cut Nepalese army into pieces
No need to send the army
Big words. Hindu on Hindu state violence is another great feather for Modi and his hinduwadis to add to their saffron caps.

But then, this isn't a surprise to Pakistanis and Muslims of the subcontinent who know from history that all the hindutva whining and historical victim card carrying is just a facade. "Mughals hurt us emotionally so we need to give Muslims payback every day, but we'll kill anyone else who gets in our way too".

Back
Top Bottom