What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Its means no J-31/J-35...:cry:

Why not?

Of course, J-35 along with J-15 would be the main composition for Air Strike Group onboard China's Navy CVBG-18
E5xtZRBVIAQfDVW.jpg

How could you draw that conclusion?
US Navy will be using both F/A-18 and F-35 at the same time for at least two decades.
I was suppose that maybe China only used J-15 on its 3rd aircraft carrier because the J-31project seems many up's & down.

Why not?

Of course, J-35 along with J-15 would be the main composition for Air Strike Group onboard China's Navy CVBG-18
View attachment 763198

Fully agreed ... Batch 03 is just being delivered, the next (maybe Batch 04) is in production! So the J-15 will surely be the first complement of 003's air wing when it enters service.

I was suppose that maybe China only used J-15 on its 3rd aircraft carrier because the J-31project seems many up's & down.

J-15B will be on all newer upcoming carriers too as the primary missile platform for air to air, anti-ship and air to ground sorties. FC-31 most likely as temporary test bed before China come up with new navalized stealth fighter prototype. Before this, China didn't intend to build anything bigger. Today, seems like they are getting EMALS that could launch heavier aircraft therefore they'll come up with practical long range multirole navalized stealth fighter. The FC-31 upon completion might be sold for export market

When J35 comes online, the bigger J15 would be likely used more on strike roles as it can carry larger air to surface missiles under its external pylons. J35 being stealth is better at air superiority. They can compliment each other with different mission roles.

No, it is called Sukhoi LTS = Lightweight Tactical Aircraft
And now please return to the topic, there is a dedicated thread in the Russian AF section.

Is it me or you are mod on many other forums? Specifically I have seen you on Sinodefence also as ''MOD'' there and could also be you are a mod on couple of other places

王向明(推荐渠道:航空工业沈阳飞机设计研究所),研究员,航空工业沈阳飞机设计研究所项目总设计师,提出基于先进制造的整体主承力部件多约束设计方法,建立翼-身整体部件、铰链式平尾部件,突破结构重量、寿命等极限束缚;提出基于增材制造的飞机结构创新设计、舰载机结构损伤抢修设计方法,建立多种增材创新主承力结构和功能结构,单机用量(重量)高达复合材料的1/7(3%);建立新机快速试制新模式,在歼-31、歼-XX等研制中发挥了核心支撑作用。

At least we know that J-31 and possibly J-35 are official designations.

Back
Top Bottom