Positive Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please create one section for positive highlights about Pakistan such as facts, news, personalities etc. No negative news or propaganda should be allowed in Postive Pakistan Corner.

Pak = Positive Mindset for both Dunya and Ahiret

Some romantic positive stuffs about Pak:

• Urdu: a poetic language with the best of Islamic phrases emanating from Arabic and Persian. Written using the script of the Kuran-I Kerim
  • Flag: Ay-Yildiz (Hilal ve Sitara). The banner under which millions have been drinking Sherbet-i Shehadet in the Meydan-i Jenk spread over the entire known world
  • National anthem: Saya-I Huda-I Zul Jelal
  • Ordu: Serdar-I Mujahit tirelessly fighting Super Powers, 7x larger cunning enemy etc. and all of their proxies 24/7
  • Jinnah: one of its kind in the last 200 years of Muslim history
  • Two Nation Theory: the judging criteria to differentiate the Muslimin from the Mujrimin (criminals) to be used on the Roz-I Hashr applied by Pak while still in Dunya

Last edited:
Please create one section for positive highlights about Pakistan such as facts, news, personalities etc. No negative news or propaganda should be allowed in Postive Pakistan Corner.
Pakistan is moving fast towards solar power.
I think, in few years we will lead this world..

And being fitpositive, I am very positive about it. :p:

dacf922338834d0687d126a964f90db9_18.jpg

Despite all the mess, there has always been hope and optimism and our nation is full of that. I really appreciate the nation..It just needs some education and grooming. I'm sure Pakistani nation can do anything under the honest leadership of Imran Khan

I think we have segments of heroes of personality / scrol down - under this thread you will see positive Pakistan, positive vibes Pakistan...Positive things about Pakistan ...

Would be different ...

But the other 3 I WOULD merge :)

How do we distinguish heroes and achievers?

There are many outdated sticky threads all over that have not seen any action for months and years that could benefit from a cleanup while you are at this.

How do we distinguish heroes and achievers?

Achievers do something usually regarded as laudable or significant; heroes are the subset of achievers that receive recognition from the nation. One can be an achiever but be a villain instead of a hero too.

There are many outdated sticky threads all over that have not seen any action for months and years that could benefit from a cleanup while you are at this.
Yea I will do that soon...Kinda busy till July :)

Achievers do something laudable; heroes are the subset of achievers that receive recognition from the nation. One can be an achiever but be a villain instead of a hero too.
I agree but we have multiple threads overlapping the 2 and I cant possibly comb through all!

One way would be to leave these links here and close the thread so whoever is looking for positive Pakistan can comb through the threads on their own :D

Yea I will do that soon...Kinda busy till July :)

I agree but we have multiple threads overlapping the 2 and I cant possibly comb through all!

One way would be to leave these links here and close the thread so whoever is looking for positive Pakistan can comb through the threads on their own :D

Up to you. This does not concern me at all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom