What's new

Featured Zulfi Bukhari resigns as PM's aide over allegations in Ring Road scam case

There are none. I am not a fan of IK's cabinet but Zulfi is one guy who is doing a good job. He is super pro-active in solving issues of Overseas Pakistani. File a complaint through his office and you will see a response in 48 hours. He has also done a fantastic job by sending laborers to the Middle East from Pakistan which earns us precious FX.

His wealth was mostly earned by him and his father through their Real Estate Business. They completed multiple projects in the UK and Dubai. Most of the people calling him corrupt are, you know just the plain jealous type. I think this is an inherent horrible quality of Pakistanis, that if someone is doing well, lets try and bring him down so mediocrity and status quo can thrive.
Corruption does not necessarily mean obvious stealing. The regularisation of Bani gala palace to residential property from green belt is a massive scam. That property now is worth billions.
The foreign funding case is another one with massive implications. People need to take their head out of the bums and smell the coffee instead.
The ring road approval, the approval of sugar export the list is literally Endless.
No ok didn't hold up a petrol station. He just made sure his associates made tons of money importing it and manipulate the prices. Using furnace oil to generate electricity etc etc etc

Zulfi Bukhari resigns as PM's aide over allegations in Ring Road scam case
Dawn.comPublished May 17, 2021 - Updated about an hour ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

PM's aide Zulfi Bukhari. — APP/File's aide Zulfi Bukhari. — APP/File

PM's aide Zulfi Bukhari. — APP/File
Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis Zulfi Bukhari has resigned from his position over the allegations levelled against him in the Rawalpindi Ring Road (RRR) project scam, he announced on Monday.
In a series of tweets, Bukhari said he was stepping down until his name was cleared of "any allegations and media’s obnoxious lies" regarding the case.

He recalled Prime Minister Imran Khan as saying that "if a person has been named rightly or wrongly in any inquiry he should cease to hold any public office till his name has been cleared of charges."
"Owing to the allegations in ongoing Ring Road inquiry I want to set this example by resigning from office until my name is cleared up of any allegations and media’s obnoxious lies," he wrote.
The premier's aide reiterated that he had "nothing to do" with the Ring Road or any other ongoing real estate project. "This time the inquiry should be done by capable personnel, I endorse a judicial inquiry," he said.
"I’m here to stay in Pakistan and stand united with the Prime Minister and his vision," Bukhari stressed. "I sacrificed my life overseas to come and serve my country, I am ready to face any inquiry."
On Saturday, Prime Minister Imran ordered a full-fledged inquiry into the RRR project scam after which the Punjab government decided to send the case to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) or the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) for thorough investigation.
The decisions were taken as two fact-finding reports — one by the Rawalpindi commissioner and the other by the deputy commissioner — landed at the prime minister office, with the second report hinting that the project had been realigned with the approval of Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar and his finance adviser Dr Salman Shah.
However, the PML-N demanded action against the relevant authorities for approving the ring road’s realignment, asserting that neither Chief Minister Buzdar and Prime Minister Imran nor "direct beneficiaries" such as cabinet members Ghulam Sarwar Khan and Bukhari should be exempted.
PML-N deputy secretary general Attaullah Tarar had alleged that both Bukhari and Khan had received huge financial benefits through the ring road project because their lands were near the project.
It was alleged that the length of the road was increased to give way to housing societies patronised by some local politicians and the original map of the ring road was changed and more new roads were added to it.
However, some sources said there were no changes in the project as the Punjab Public Private Authority under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Buzdar had approved the alignment.
On the other hand, another official of the district administration said some changes were made in the original route approved by the Punjab government. He said a 100-year-old banyan tree in Rawat was used to justify the rerouting of the ring road which was followed by saving of an elected public representative’s land from the route.
Soon he will join Like-Minded :lol:

Mahdi Zulfiqar Bokharis father was charged with people smuggling by Zia and so fled Pakistan. Now he is a good Samaritan.
Isn't he the guy who went to the massacred Hazara victims family, and asked what they could offer ik for visiting them during there grief.
Please for God sake I can't see anyone who would be jealous of that tit
PTI is over, get over it

Ik won't be able to walk the streets of Pakistan as the millions of lives he has destroyed will haunt him. A fraud in ever sense. The quom e youth need to grow up
Then they would smell just like the shitty crap you get at Starbucks ,
It's a saying, American I think, avoid Starbucks, or bucks for the stars. I'm sure ik is their patron saint

Zulfi Bukhari resigns as PM's aide over allegations in Ring Road scam case
Dawn.comPublished May 17, 2021 - Updated about an hour ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

PM's aide Zulfi Bukhari. — APP/File's aide Zulfi Bukhari. — APP/File

PM's aide Zulfi Bukhari. — APP/File
Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis Zulfi Bukhari has resigned from his position over the allegations levelled against him in the Rawalpindi Ring Road (RRR) project scam, he announced on Monday.
In a series of tweets, Bukhari said he was stepping down until his name was cleared of "any allegations and media’s obnoxious lies" regarding the case.

He recalled Prime Minister Imran Khan as saying that "if a person has been named rightly or wrongly in any inquiry he should cease to hold any public office till his name has been cleared of charges."
"Owing to the allegations in ongoing Ring Road inquiry I want to set this example by resigning from office until my name is cleared up of any allegations and media’s obnoxious lies," he wrote.
The premier's aide reiterated that he had "nothing to do" with the Ring Road or any other ongoing real estate project. "This time the inquiry should be done by capable personnel, I endorse a judicial inquiry," he said.
"I’m here to stay in Pakistan and stand united with the Prime Minister and his vision," Bukhari stressed. "I sacrificed my life overseas to come and serve my country, I am ready to face any inquiry."
On Saturday, Prime Minister Imran ordered a full-fledged inquiry into the RRR project scam after which the Punjab government decided to send the case to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) or the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) for thorough investigation.
The decisions were taken as two fact-finding reports — one by the Rawalpindi commissioner and the other by the deputy commissioner — landed at the prime minister office, with the second report hinting that the project had been realigned with the approval of Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar and his finance adviser Dr Salman Shah.
However, the PML-N demanded action against the relevant authorities for approving the ring road’s realignment, asserting that neither Chief Minister Buzdar and Prime Minister Imran nor "direct beneficiaries" such as cabinet members Ghulam Sarwar Khan and Bukhari should be exempted.
PML-N deputy secretary general Attaullah Tarar had alleged that both Bukhari and Khan had received huge financial benefits through the ring road project because their lands were near the project.
It was alleged that the length of the road was increased to give way to housing societies patronised by some local politicians and the original map of the ring road was changed and more new roads were added to it.
However, some sources said there were no changes in the project as the Punjab Public Private Authority under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Buzdar had approved the alignment.
On the other hand, another official of the district administration said some changes were made in the original route approved by the Punjab government. He said a 100-year-old banyan tree in Rawat was used to justify the rerouting of the ring road which was followed by saving of an elected public representative’s land from the route.
This is a step in the right direction, unheard of in Pakistan but this will create a precedent.
We take ministerial resignations in the UK for granted however it creates and facilitates publics trust in these offices of state. These small steps go a long way in cementing a reputable governance mechanism.

Wish this happened more in Pakistan considering the type of allegations that were put up against members of the Sharif Clan and the Bhuttos - this sets the right precedent - rule of law is the same for everyone, that's how it should be. Commendable action.

Mahdi Zulfiqar Bokharis father was charged with people smuggling by Zia and so fled Pakistan. Now he is a good Samaritan.
Isn't he the guy who went to the massacred Hazara victims family, and asked what they could offer ik for visiting them during there grief.
Please for God sake I can't see anyone who would be jealous of that tit
PTI is over, get over it
Like being jealous of Faisal woda

A man with no income or job lives like a king. Pays very little tax. Has always been a beneficiary of others world wide.
I don't know why children are told to study and get a job when all you need to do is clearly nothing to live in luxury.
Who funds him. All his friends and known associates are corrupt and they feed him.
So logically he is clean.
I know my nation is thick but for the love of God .
Kapil Dev an Indian hero has a restaurant etc
Our 'hero' was made the pm, ffs
He is probably on mossads pay role. So he didn't attend parliament when they discussed and condemned Israel. How could he speak against them. Instead he had a meeting with him special advisors and army of spokespersons
I have always contended that PTI is a CIA phsyops.
With a weak Pakistan, the Muslim world is nowhere.
Turkey is a fraud.has full close relationship with Israel but talks about the Palestinian people. Iran has not got the capacity. But has the will.
Pakistan has the capability and capacity but they are striping away the will.
Ik is their man not ours

We have discussed on multiple occasions and in much detail his income, but it seems like you choose to stay blind to them. My dad is retired now, so he has not much income except for rent from some properties, he is not paying as much tax anymore as he used before he retired but he lives in a big house in Defence. Does that make my dad corrupt to the core?

So now also you stating that he is a Jew agent and PTI is CIA ops. So what are your views on PPP who asked America for help to curb Pakistan MIlitary (memogate) and Zardari even offered to get rid of Pak nukes for money. Fazlu even offered to be a better slave in return for being made PM of Pakistan. Nawazo is sitting in London on expired visa and he is not being deported (maybe he is Mi-6), he also never uttered a single word against India and is constantly barking against the military.

Using your logic of not having any evidence, as you have the name maududi, then you must be related to Maulana Maududi and that makes you anti-Pakistan.

Watch this video and learn something

There are none. I am not a fan of IK's cabinet but Zulfi is one guy who is doing a good job. He is super pro-active in solving issues of Overseas Pakistani. File a complaint through his office and you will see a response in 48 hours. He has also done a fantastic job by sending laborers to the Middle East from Pakistan which earns us precious FX.

His wealth was mostly earned by him and his father through their Real Estate Business. They completed multiple projects in the UK and Dubai. Most of the people calling him corrupt are, you know just the plain jealous type. I think this is an inherent horrible quality of Pakistanis, that if someone is doing well, lets try and bring him down so mediocrity and status quo can thrive.

is it true that his name has come up in the investigation report for the ring road scam

We have discussed on multiple occasions and in much detail his income, but it seems like you choose to stay blind to them. My dad is retired now, so he has not much income except for rent from some properties, he is not paying as much tax anymore as he used before he retired but he lives in a big house in Defence. Does that make my dad corrupt to the core?

So now also you stating that he is a Jew agent and PTI is CIA ops. So what are your views on PPP who asked America for help to curb Pakistan MIlitary (memogate) and Zardari even offered to get rid of Pak nukes for money. Fazlu even offered to be a better slave in return for being made PM of Pakistan. Nawazo is sitting in London on expired visa and he is not being deported (maybe he is Mi-6), he also never uttered a single word against India and is constantly barking against the military.

Using your logic of not having any evidence, as you have the name maududi, then you must be related to Maulana Maududi and that makes you anti-Pakistan.

Watch this video and learn something

This guy @syedtalhamaududi is a notorious Bughaz Imran Patwari
is it true that his name has come up in the investigation report for the ring road scam
Yes

This guy is clean and good character. If there are allegations against him bring them forward.

As another member said Zulfi is a very competent and worldly asset. He had done sterling work. I just hope he did not get his fingers dirty. Anyway we will find out.

Back
Top Bottom