What's new

Zuesse: Making Sense Of The Ukraine Standoff (The most detailed and insightful short read)

Patriot forever

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Zuesse: Making Sense Of The Ukraine Standoff​

Tyler Durden's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN

Someone asked me:

Can you make sense out of the current Ukraine situation/stand-off? You indicated in an earlier note that you didn’t think Putin would invade Ukraine unless Ukraine invaded Donbass. So, what is going on right now? Why the massive Russian build-up on the borders (assuming the news isn’t exaggerating)?

I answered:

Putin intends to assure that if Ukraine invades Donbass, the residents in Donbass will win. He has armed and trained them how to use the weapons, but if Russian soldiers would need to enter Donbass and fight there against Ukraine, he also will need to defeat the Ukrainian soldiers there. He is waiting for Ukraine to invade Donbass.
Biden wants Zelensky to order the invasion; Zelensky doesn’t want to do it, because then the EU almost certainly will never allow Ukraine into the EU. Ukraine needs the EU because it lost its main trading-partner, Russia, on account of Obama’s 2014 anti-Russian coup.
The EU won’t support Ukraine if Ukraine starts the invasion to occupy Donbass, except if it is responding to a prior Russian entrance into Donbass, in which case Ukraine wouldn’t be blamed for the carnage there. That is the reason why Biden wants Ukraine to set up a false-flag event, so as to make a Ukrainian invasion SEEM to be a defense against Russian aggression.
For a long time, there have been allegations that nazis in Ukraine were preparing a false-flag event and were threatening Zelensky with a coup to overthrow him if he refused to do it, to give the go-ahead. He’s walking a tightrope.
But recently, American media have been reporting that U.S. intelligence shows that Putin has planned a false-flag event in order to ‘justify’ a Russian invasion of Ukraine.
The EU’s position is to demand Ukraine to fulfill its promise under the February 2015 Minsk II accord to negotiate with the Donbass government so as to accept Donbass back into Ukraine without hostility and with independence like Crimea had inside Ukraine during 1954-2014 which was when Crimea had been part of Ukraine instead of part of Russia (of which it was a part during 1783-2014). But if Zelensky were to go forward with the Minsk II deal (to which Hollande, Merkel, and Putin had forced both Ukraine and Donbass to sign), then the nazis would overthrow him.
I believe that Zelensky is doing all he can to comply with EU and not with U.S. but still stay alive.

Zuesse: Making Sense Of The Ukraine Standoff​

Tyler Durden's Photo's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN

Someone asked me:

I answered:

USA is provoking Russia. At one side India is getting pumped by quad, and on the other side Russia is being pushed against Nato.
Well in last, USA will be the winner. And tbh, Russia shouldn't fall for this trap, as, if that happened it will be the end of Indo European civilization and start of African dominance era.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom