What's new

Zionist FM Visiting Azerbaijan, Switzerland

SHAHED

Reaction score
TEL AVIV (AFP) – The Zionist regime’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman will leave for Azerbaijan and Switzerland where he will meet senior officials, his office said in a statement.
In a two-day visit to Baku, Lieberman will be holding talks with Azeri President Ilham Aliyev, Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov and other senior officials, it said.
Leiberman will speak at a ceremony marking 20 years of Azeri-Zionist diplomatic ties and meet leaders of the local Jewish community.
On Tuesday Lieberman will meet Swiss Foreign Minister Didier Burkhalter in Bern.
Last month, a US report that Azerbaijan had granted the occupying regime access to its air bases were firmly denied by Baku.
Relations between Baku and Tehran have become increasingly strained in recent months with Iran unhappy about Azerbaijan's friendly links with the Zionist regime and its reported purchase of hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of weapons from the regime.

Kayhan international

Why they are behind of Iran's check-MATE? :lol: Zions are trying to set Iran's chick? Well ! its interesting, but I guess Azeribaijanis can handle both at a time.

learn more ! then you will know :coffee:
Don't need it just tell me? why Iran is more interested in Iraq and Syria instead of Azerbaijan.. ? Israel only can fight an intellegence war against iran, A full waged war I don't think so. But Trying wrong chances in wrong places could hurt Iran more badly.

Don't need it just tell me? why Iran is more interested in Iraq and Syria instead of Azerbaijan.. ? Israel only can fight an intellegence war against iran, A full waged war I don't think so. But Trying wrong chances in wrong places could hurt Iran more badly.

learn !!! :coffee:

Bro, Azerbaijan is not Iran's "baby". Azeri foreign policy is mainly controlling by Russians. We, and Jews have some kind of soft power in Azerbaijan too.

Back
Top Bottom