What's new

Zionist-controlled US main spy operation in world: Analyst

Hasbara Buster

Reaction score
Zionist-controlled US main spy operation in world: Analyst

Amid a cyber-espionage row between China and the US, a political analyst tells Press TV that “the Zionist-controlled United States of America” is really the biggest spy operation in the world.

“The biggest spy operation in the world has been the United States of America, which is not really the United States of America anymore; it’s the Zionist-controlled United States of America,” David Duke, former member of the House of Representatives, said in an interview with Press TV.

He added that the US and China would likely to face an escalation of the situation which would be unfortunate for both countries, saying, “I think that in some ways China is a brake upon some of the actions of the Zionists who dominate the American government.”

He stressed the importance of putting an end to spying whether “cyber spying or any other kind of spying” against the US.

“As you know Time Magazine recently had a story showing how high officials of the CIA had uncovered massive Israeli spying on the American people, not only on our government and military, but also on the commercial sector and yet there’s no talk about this in the United States of America at all in our major media, very little talk about it. But we have massive stories about the Chinese,” Duke said.

The commentator noted that the WikiLeaks revelations showed dramatic Israeli spying on the US and the world while “the Zionist-controlled publications like the New York Times, Washington Post and other major publications suppressed the Israeli spying on the rest of the world.”

He emphasized that the media had covered up all the revelations of Israeli wrongdoing in diplomatic circles.

The analyst’s comments came after US government has charged five Chinese army officials with hacking into private-sector American companies for competitive advantage.

US Attorney General Eric Holder said the hacking charges were the first against known state cyber actors for infiltrating US commercial targets.

The developments come as Washington and Beijing have locked horns over a range of issues.

PressTV - Zionist-controlled US main spy operation in world: Analyst

I'm glad that ignorant journalists/media put things like "Zionist controlled US" in the title of their articles. It saves me time by letting me know not to bother reading the rest of it.

I agree that the US has the most advanced and proliferated spy network in the world, but one shows their motivations when including other nonsense in order to play to certain consumers of the information.

Yeah jews/Zionists are everywhere to destroy your puny nations

PressTV is interviewing David Duke who is a former Ku Klux Klan leader about things.

Now he should really be impartial.

Back
Top Bottom