What's new

Zindagi channel to discontinue Pak shows: Zee head Subhash Chandra

Ban all indian content from Pakistani tv channels and indian movies in Pakistan.they make millions from pakistan.
They should show their movies and tv content to afghanis now.

lol mere bhai jitne million ki tum bat kar rahe ho naa utne ka pan masala pura India ek din me chaba kar thuk deta hai. rahi baat afgans ki to bollywood is more popular there compared to nawaz ..

But your besharam people will never stop watching bollywood movies and serials. Habits die hard. They will watch Indian movies through pirated DVDs.

nor your bhangi kind will leave Pakistani forums, media, dramas, actors, musicians..

Well indian drama's are almost dead now.. their ratings are the lowest of the dacade due to Pak's own drama revival and entry of turkish serials..and Bollywood is in serious trouble because of copied idocy of Hollywood.. sooo nothing much their for ur empty chest thumping..
And last i would say we call Besharam.. who instead of preventing rapes call their sisters to Enjoy it.. Bammm....now that is the proper definition of Besaharam... adios :wave:
If you can’t stop rape, enjoy it, says CBI director Ranjit Sinha

hehe, good analysis , but pakistani drama ka revival hoga kab??????

now the real definition of besharmi

mere bahi pakistan ke sare besharm to India me hi paye jate hai , koi Visa ki line me to koi cricket ke ground me ya phir koi bollywood ki C grade movie me bikini pehan kar ya phir koi india ki reality show me apne kapde utarkar, yaaa phir ...........

list is big and still if these people have no shame then there is no definition of Besharam .... orkiyo :wave::wave:

Hopefully this move will be reciprocated by Pakistan and Bollywood will be banned again.

lol mere bhai jitne million ki tum bat kar rahe ho naa utne ka pan masala pura India ek din me chaba kar thuk deta hai. rahi baat afgans ki to bollywood is more popular there compared to nawaz ..
O mere bharti bhaiyya aap toh jazbati hi ho haye bhaiyya. I got nice pic for Bollywood will post it later lol

hehe, post something good or else i have one pan masala left
What you think of this
14446134_241451936257088_1769641573131260495_n.jpg

Humra tou hans hans ke bura haal ho gaya re bhaiyya

Petition filed in Lahore High Court to ban Bollywood movies.

Now why should Pakistanis spend their money on that cr@p?

Im also thinking about filing a petition to Ban Bollywood movies in Islamabad High court .. Don't have any clue about the legal procedures tho..

Im also thinking about filing a petition to Ban Bollywood movies in Islamabad High court .. Don't have any clue about the legal procedures tho..

Here in India, we have something called Public interest Litigation. Anyone can file this. You guys must have something similar. Try that.

Lol a private company in India removes pakistani content on their channel and pakistanis want their government to ban Indian content in retaliation.

Don't know man.

May be some lawyer friend on PDF could help.

Any lawyer from Pakistan here?

Lol a private company in India removes pakistani content on their channel and pakistanis want their government to ban Indian content in retaliation.

They're barely connected incidents. I just don't want to see fat, over-acting aunties on my TV set when tuned in to Hum or Geo or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom