Ziad hamid is out with his 8 points agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherokee

Reaction score
Country
India
65823_10151632171833102_1659133218_n.jpg

Oh you haters.. Akaila Zaid chubtha hay kantay ki terha dile yadzan may! Keep hating him and keep him in your minds all the time. Good on India I guess :p

Tum nay sirf chawal maarnay kay liay thread open kya hai?

Na bhai na .

Ye Serious Thread hai .

Imran khan has his Few points .

TuQ has his Points and Agenda .

And When Sir Syed Ziad Zaman hamid has an agenda and points you call it trolling . Please Discuss the points . Thank You :rofl:

Oh you haters.. Akaila Zaid chubtha hay kantay ki terha dile yadzan may! Keep hating him and keep him in your minds all the time. Good on India I guess :p

Where am i hating him . I posted a News and i agree with a lot of his points .

Dear Biradaar we are in the Same Camp . :P

Na bhai na .

Ye Serious Thread hai .

Imran khan has his Few points .

TuQ has his Points and Agenda .

And When Sir Syed Ziad Zaman hamid has an agenda and points you call it trolling . Please Discuss the points . Thank You :rofl:

No discussion is required - his plan is fool proof. Only color of horse needs to finalize.... Problem????

No discussion is required - his plan is fool proof. Only color of horse needs to finalize.... Problem????

Yes . I think Black Color Arabic Horse would look splendid but cant get English Thoroughbred and Akhal-Teke with metallic coats out of my head too ?

What is your opinion about it . It is a decision that will change course of history forever .

zaid hamid entertains us a lot

Entertains!

No bhai sahib, expat Indians have a fetish. A Zaid fetish. This thread is just another example.

Not sure who is top and who is bottom? Indians or Zaid. But I don't care.

I mean ordinary Pakistanis here do not give 2 hoots to this clown.

But Indians keep on having mutual orgasm with him. Good for both. Good for the "Mian-beevis" the Indians and Zaid.

peace

Entertains!

No bhai sahib, expat Indians have a fetish. A Zaid fetish. This thread is just another example.

Not sure who is top and who is bottom? Indians or Zaid. But I don't care.

I mean ordinary Pakistanis here do not give 2 hoots to this clown.

But Indians keep on having mutual orgasm with him. Good for both. Good for the "Mian-beevis" the Indians and Zaid.

peace

Aww cmon..don't you want us Indians to laugh a bit :cry: ..

Seriously though , whats going through his mind...IS he power hungry ?

I was not able to find his 8 point agenda on the Official FB page. Please post such news with the source only as we all know that Indian members are obsessed with Sir Zaid Hamid Sahab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom