What's new

Zero foreign investment till date in Modi’s smart cities mission

Please don't speak of something that you have no Idea. Here are India's top cities :
1. Bengaluru
2. Pune
3. Chandigarh
4. Gurgaon
5. Noida

No my friend, you are clueless and ignorant. None of your listed cities has 24/7 power, 100% sewage treatment, 24/7 high-speed internet, and 24/7 water supply. None.

NO INDIAN city has those, not one. NONE!

R u serious?
No universal stable electricity on 365 days in any major city?
Please refrain from debating with trolls. India have uninterrupted power supply almost in every city, apart from a few villages. You can check the details from this app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonegap.kyrovidyut

No my friend, you are clueless and ignorant. None of your listed cities has 24/7 power, 100% sewage treatment, 24/7 high-speed internet, and 24/7 water supply. None.

NO INDIAN city has those, not one. NONE!
and you came to this conclusion by?
1. Bengaluru
2. Pune
3. Noida
These are high tech capitals of India, please dont speak non-sense without any facts

I don't really know what is a smart city....
I city where citizens wont start blaming there neighbors for the terrorist attack while it was still underway. They will be smart and will at least wait for a day or two to make it look authentic!!

But as AndrewJin has already pointed out, this is normal urbanisation. What is so "smart" about that?

Guess it is more like marketing to fool the local population.
why don't you show us which Pakistani city has central city specific database center and monitoring system?

2.jpg

This from somewhere in latin America not India, The other pics are from India indeed

Please refrain from debating with trolls. India have uninterrupted power supply almost in every city, apart from a few villages. You can check the details from this app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonegap.kyrovidyut

1. Bengaluru
2. Pune
3. Noida
These are high tech capitals of India, please dont speak non-sense without any facts

Yes, these are high-tech capitals of... India! That's the problem. By the way, Noida will not have 100% sewage treatment until at least 2021, according to city officials. We all know how much things get delayed in India. So I'm not expecting it until 2050.

This from somewhere in latin America not India, The other pics are from India indeed

Ah, you are correct. Fixed.

Yes, these are high-tech capitals of... India! That's the problem. By the way, Noida will not have 100% sewage treatment until at least 2021, according to city officials. We all know how much things get delayed in India. So I'm not expecting it until 2050.
Aww!! so pakistani troll couldn't do anything about his claims of 24x7 electricity and stuff? Noida already has India's largest sewage plant Running.
Adobe Headquarters – Noida
Adobe-Headquarter-Noida.jpeg

DLF Gateway – Gurgaon
DLF-Gateway-Gurgaon.jpg

Infosys - Pune
InfosysBuilding3_thumb.jpg

TCS - Chennai
tcs--621x414.jpg

Oracle – Bangalore
oracle-building-Bangalore.jpg

@AndrewJin

1. Bengaluru
2. Pune
3. Noida

Right now due to huge conflict between Karnatka and Tamil Nadu, the life is at standstill for past many days in Bengaluru.

And this is due to water crisis.

I have met many Indians from many different cities and ALL of them complain about massive power cuts in the cities. This is the real life in India, so what are you talking about?

Aww!! so pakistani troll couldn't do anything about his claims of 24x7 electricity and stuff? Noida already has India's largest sewage plant Running.
Adobe Headquarters – Noida
Adobe-Headquarter-Noida.jpeg

DLF Gateway – Gurgaon
DLF-Gateway-Gurgaon.jpg

Infosys - Pune
InfosysBuilding3_thumb.jpg

TCS - Chennai
tcs--621x414.jpg

Oracle – Bangalore
oracle-building-Bangalore.jpg

@AndrewJin

Showing some nice privately owned buildings does not mean you have very developed cities.

Even Bangladesh has many nice privately owned buildings. What is the point?

Right now due to huge conflict between Karnatka and Tamil Nadu, the life is at standstill for past many days in Bengaluru.

I have met many Indians from many different cities and ALL of them complain about massive power cuts in the cities. This is the real life in India, so what are you talking about?
Nop again wrong it is not due to water crisis, it is due to water share, about who should be getting how much.

Showing some nice privately owned buildings does not mean you have very developed cities.

Even Bangladesh has many nice privately owned buildings. What is the point?
Wrong again, these are from India's top IT parks, not some shopping malls or residentials buildings. Visit Bengalaru, or pune or Noida or Chandigarh and see for yourself

Nop again wrong it is not due to water crisis, it is due to water share, about who should be getting how much.

So it is not a water crisis.

But it is a water-share crisis.

Whatever floats your boat dude, :lol:

So it is not a water crisis.

But it is a water-share crisis.

Whatever floats your boat dude, :lol:
I can understand as a pakistani it is becoming incredibly difficult to compete with India. Get your butthurt somewhere else sir. Water-Crisis is lack of Water, fighting for Water share is something entirely different. But hey, for a pakistani it is all same :lol:

Please don't speak of something that you have no Idea. Here are India's top cities...

LOL, why is the last photo a computer rendering?

Here are the top cities of India in 2020:

latest

latest

stid-t1-01.jpg

And here are the top cities of Africa:

Nairobi, Kenya
001_NAIROBI_WEBREADY_MUTUA-MATHEKA-8.jpg

Johannesburg, South Africa
johannesburg-skyline-01.jpg

Kinshasa, Congo
Lagos-City-Skyscrapers.jpg

I can understand as a pakistani it is becoming incredibly difficult to compete with India. Get your butthurt somewhere else sir. Water-Crisis is lack of Water, fighting for Water share is something entirely different. But hey, for a pakistani it is all same :lol:

There is no denying that Pakistan has several problems including power cuts.

But then Pakistan is not gloating by blowing things out of proportion to show itself as some sort of super rich country.

Admitting the problem is the first step fixing it.

It is a simple truth that India is a poor developing country which has a looooooooooooong way to go to even catch up with 4th tier cities in China.

Now don't bring any statistics or numbers to show how rich you are. That means nothing and does not change the reality on the ground.

LOL, why is the last photo a computer rendering?

Here are the top cities of India in 2020:

And here are the top cities of Africa:
Explain what do you mean by that. Please dont tell me you thought that is a 3D model. :lol:
Oh look! Pakistani failed to argue that India has some of the top high tech cities and his bullshit claims like no power and no sewage so he quickly used his pakistani brain and googled some beautiful images possible from Africa.
Here's India's :
Mumbai_Skyline_at_Night.jpg

2j5fjtd.jpg

World%20Trade%20Centre,%20Bangalore.png

city-banglore-03.jpg

MB-PV-1.jpg

Bangalore-at-night.jpg

Back
Top Bottom