What's new

Zelenskyy calls nato a weak organization

It's amusing to see PDF posters from all corners of the world and of all political convictions collectively bash this fellow.

Not saying that Zelenskyy wasn't an emotionally-driven politician who ended up dragging his country into a proxy war between the West and Russia, but given a position like his who wouldn't call out for help?

It's amusing to see PDF posters from all corners of the world and of all political convictions collectively bash this fellow.

Not saying that Zelenskyy wasn't an emotionally-driven politician who ended up dragging his country into a proxy war between the West and Russia, but given a position like his who wouldn't call out for help?
Maybe he can get some inspiration from Ho Chi Minh. Caught in between Soviet Union and the West, devastation in Vietnam, millions dead, etc.

Do you think Ho Chi Minh would have called China and Russia weak during the Vietnam War aka America's War? They provide supplies and weapons but didn't directly intervened.
China is not weak. Russia is not weak. I am aware human is stupid by nature however now I am very angry of super stupidity. How can someone start a war for fun? Putin gets applaud from a wrong corner. He does not know he sends his own country russia into abyss.

Even if Ukraine is taken Putin can hold on forever. Russians are seen as occupation force they will fear day by day by ukraine resistance.

At the end of the day only hatred and bloodshed remain between the two countries.

Russia wants to assimilate Ukraine, NATO is just an excuse. Russia has nothing to offer Ukraine except another century of subjugation, war (Soviet-Ukrainian war 1917) and genocide (Holodomor).

Suggesting that Russia will be pacified by a Ukrainian commitment not to join NATO. Or, that the people of Ukraine are fighting and dying for Zelensky is simply not true.
The people of Ukraine do not want another century of servitude to Russia. As a former colony of Britain I would've have thought the people of Pakistan will sympathies with Ukraine.
Conversely, as a fellow settler colonial state, which continues to support, enable and sponsor settler colonial projects throughout the world, I would have thought the people of America would sympathize with Russia and Putin.

Seeing how average Russian forces performed against Ukrainians, NATO would have loved to get involved.But I guess that's the redline that cannot be uncrossed.

I think NATO realised if they couldn't defeat the poorest nation on Earth Afghanistan then what chance do they have against Russia.
Dear,

Did USSR win in Afghanistan?

Afghanistan's geography favors insurgency model of warfare and Afghans do not need big ticket items to fight a war. They can fight a war in cost-effective ways.

NATO is much more capable than Russia in conventional model of warfare.

Dear,

Did USSR win in Afghanistan?

Afghanistan's geography favors insurgency model of warfare and Afghans do not need big ticket items to fight a war. They can fight a war in cost-effective ways.

NATO is much more capable than Russia in conventional model of warfare.
USSR collapsed after costly afghan war. Russia will follow suit. Putin has not learned from mistake. Only chinese communists that drive Tesla encourage Putin to go to a hopeless war.
They will win no matter how this war plays out.

You don’t get it. Russia is bankrupt. Already happened. It can’t pay back the debts in dollars. Russia rating is CCC- negative. Germany shuts down the gas pipeline.
Putin has destroyed russian economy he built in 20y within a week.

All hu and ho totally worthless

At this point Russia will not want to pay its debt at all since USA hold their money and sanction their companies.

At this point Russia will not want to pay its debt at all since USA hold their money and sanction their companies.
It’s not want or not want, Russia can’t pay that means the country defaults on debts. Simple. Russia is on the same page with Argentina, Venezuela. The sanctions on Russia are 100x worse than on Iran. Iran still has friends Russia none. think about it, even the airspace in US, EU is closed to Russia. They can’t even land or take off. Thousands of Russian tourists can’t fly home.

It’s not want or not want, Russia can’t pay that means the country defaults on debts. Simple. Russia is on the same page with Argentina, Venezuela. The sanctions on Russia are 100x worse than on Iran. Iran still has friends Russia none. think about it, even the airspace in US, EU is closed to Russia. They can’t even land or take off. Thousands of Russian tourists can’t fly home.

Russia IMO will survive. they have struct many deal with China already for energy supply. They will sell the agricultural products to China and some China trader will just do transipment for Russian products, similar like how Vietnamese done to China products.

Singapore is another example of transhipment country, selling other country products using Singapore as origin

Russia IMO will survive. they have struct many deal with China already for energy supply. They will sell the agricultural products to China and some China trader will just do transipment for Russian products, similar like how Vietnamese done to China products.

Singapore is another example of transhipment country, selling other country products using Singapore as origin
Of course Putin can increase sales to China by 60 percent because he lost 60 percent sales to EU. Also, he can certainly give 100 gallons free gas to every citizen.

Says someone from Far East.

Russia is an international pariah Putin is supported by the big mighty 4: belarus, cuba, Venezuela and Eritrea. Zenkenski must hold on.

Russia will go bankrupt by this war.
Putting got the vote of 4 atomic powers. Indian China Pakistan including itself
Says someone from Far East.

Russia is an international pariah Putin is supported by the big mighty 4: belarus, cuba, Venezuela and Eritrea. Zenkenski must hold on.

Russia will go bankrupt by this war.
You are wrong. China India Pakistan did not voted. It mean three atomic power plus Russia itself. So out of 7 , 4 are against American world order.

Seeing how average Russian forces performed against Ukrainians, NATO would have loved to get involved.But I guess that's the redline that cannot be uncrossed.
Nato was impressed by talibans right. Putin has Chachuns, just think of a moment if they have support from mighty Russian back to supply weapons. What will be results. Watch this video you gona have fare idea.

Putting got the vote of 4 atomic powers. Indian China Pakistan including itself

You are wrong. China India Pakistan did not voted. It mean three atomic power plus Russia itself. So out of 7 , 4 are against American world order.
China refused to vote for war. They abstained. Chinese are mad however not mad enough. Same for India, Pakistan. Putin’s most loyal stooges are a Belarus dictator and a venezuela bus driver.

We are not questioning his demand for help. We are questioning his idiotic actions. We are questioning his eligibility as leader. We are questioning his mindset. He was used by west but still he believes. West will come to rescue him. Asking for help is not a bad thing in my opinion. I have donated money to Ukrainian families. Infact one Ukrainian family was living with me and recently I have arranged separate house for them. Helping needy people is right thing.nthis can happen to anyone. But after Betrayal he still expects loyalty then he needs to see mental doctor. It is simple thing if your girl friend get caught with in my bed what willnyou do. Will you trust her again. Think about that pro.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom