What's new

Zawahiri urges Pakistanis to revolt

180 millions Pakistanis do not require advice from some foreigner who only takes pride in violence and bloodshed. His organization has the blood of innocent Pakistani citizens and innocent Muslims and non-Muslims around the world.

i think it's safe to say that he and his ideology can go to hell.....Zardari and gang are no angels, but these lizard-eaters they want us to live in stone ages :laugh:

Yaar koi ek baat bolo ... is he a CIA agent or RAW ???

emotion main mat baho....

Al Qaida is CIA and PPP is Indian....got it. :rofl:

Bottom line is no one follow this ****.

While posting such timely **** is to associate change with these hated characters.

Now this trick is getting too obvious, better try new one.

He is a CIA agent same as OBL.

He is actually trying to protect Zardari regime, which is obviously working for RAW.

you missed MOSSAD

hes right about one thing, we have to revolt against this corrupt political parties.

do you really need the inspiration of this coward to bring change in Pakistani political scene? have some respect for your avatars

He is actually trying to protect Zardari regime, which is obviously working for RAW.
In other words, Zawahiri + Zardari regime + RAW are all working against Pakistan's interests. And Zawahiri therefore automatically becomes a RAW agent according to your logic, as is the Pakistan government!

So, India, the Zardari government, RAW, and Zawahiri, all want to take over Pakistan! What logic man! :woot: I'm confused myself! :cheesy:

I want a revolution too, not for his religious extremist brand, but to bring freedom and justice in Pakistan - but if this jackass keeps yapping there might not be one. Only idiots would follow dictates from him.

Yeah ?

LeT alone has probably 25000 members approx . Add up all the other terror organisations of Pakistan ( dozens) and the Pakistanis with a radical mindset who are not members of such organisations and you have millions of people who agree with Zawahiris ideology and that sir is a recipe for disaster .

I will repeat what i said , I hope all those millions of Pakistanis don't take zawahiris words seriously .

No disaster here yet..
No actual.. meaningful.. >1% of showing madness and delirium here.
Please try not to stick to what the media tells you..
Its my country.. I know better than BBC, CNN or Fox.
but if you do want to Cry wolf all the time.. be my guest.
No cure for deep rooted ire and ill will in a personality.

I very much doubt that the common Pakistan has even heard Zawahiri's name.

who the f is zawahiri? PA needs to take this beetch down, the only revolution pakistan needs is imran khan's :pakistan:

I don't hate Zardari as much as I hate al-Qaeda. No thanks Zawahiri. :azn:

Illitracy, sectism, tribe and casting sytem and personal benefits thats what people vote for and after pay huge price cuz they get what they pay for
We dont select good people as a result they do corruption and all illigal things, worse is even our prime minister and president are proud to be prisoner and spend years in jail for their crime, these politicians considers jail as star in any generals shoulder
I wish in pakistan we should elect people on basis of honesty, ability, education, loyalty, patriotism and good mature people not corrupt and powerful mafia and criminal

In other words, Zawahiri + Zardari regime + RAW are all working against Pakistan's interests. And Zawahiri therefore automatically becomes a RAW agent according to your logic, as is the Pakistan government!

So, India, the Zardari government, RAW, and Zawahiri, all want to take over Pakistan! What logic man! :woot: I'm confused myself! :cheesy:
you must be celebrating. because RAW slave is president of Pakistan. but if you are being funny then answer me
how dare you insult ? are you trying to make fun of our fellow members?

must be due to the thick skull (of hyper-alloy of T-1000)

Back
Top Bottom