What's new

Zartaj Gul’s sister appointed Director NACTA

In a country where the sheer volume of research papers is valued over actual research, there is still a long way to go to achieve such an academic system.

I don't engage in yip yap :P

All I'm saying is, posting of a teacher from an educational institute to NACTA (or from other departments for that matter), isn't out of the norm.

I'm not even debating the posting of a minister's sister to the department. That may very well have been nepotism or whatnot, which is indeed a shame.

They are 2 different things. Wrap your head around it.
fair enough
can't argue with that

NACTA cant operate in the first place. Imagine ISI passes on crucial time sensitive info against attack on Pakistan and a douche bag appointed in IB by Nawaz Ganju or MR 10% decides to release that info. Our entire internal intelligence needs crucial revamping top to bottom. IB, FIA are heavily politicised with several high level political appointments. NACTA will remain dysfunctional until we take care of these assistant professors inside all Intelligence agencies.
Nacta is operating fine and currently issuing lot of threats and handle.many ops. Pls do not politicize everything

Mine wasn't a question, it was a conclusion. I am in Government service and I am more aware of what deputation is and what NACTA's requirements are. And even if we ignore that, there is no justification for posting an 18-Grade officer against a 19-Grade position; whenever and wherever this happens, it is beyond regular business rules.

Besides, what you are repeatedly failing to understand is the fact that teachers have a specific mindset, experience and expertise. NACTA is a strategic organization which requires resources with expertise and experience related to Counter-Terrorism or Co-ordination amongst other agencies.

Most specifically, Madina ki Riyasat mai yeh hota tha?

Yes they do and it is the public & private coordination and cooperation due to which the US is such a Super Power for the past many decades. However, the catch here is that the US had to establish an academic system with research and development before starting this collaboration. We do not have such a system in place as of yet, in our academic circles. Perhaps in private circles, we may have experience and expertise but not in the academic circles.

I particularly think that the Military cannot think out of the box, they are trained and groomed in such a way that they are unable to think out of their comfort box for which there is an absolute necessity to include public contractors for those out of the box solutions and ideas. But again, we need a functioning system before that can happen.
totally agree with second part

Mine wasn't a question, it was a conclusion. I am in Government service and I am more aware of what deputation is and what NACTA's requirements are. And even if we ignore that, there is no justification for posting an 18-Grade officer against a 19-Grade position; whenever and wherever this happens, it is beyond regular business rules.

Besides, what you are repeatedly failing to understand is the fact that teachers have a specific mindset, experience and expertise. NACTA is a strategic organization which requires resources with expertise and experience related to Counter-Terrorism or Co-ordination amongst other agencies.

Most specifically, Madina ki Riyasat mai yeh hota tha?

Yes they do and it is the public & private coordination and cooperation due to which the US is such a Super Power for the past many decades. However, the catch here is that the US had to establish an academic system with research and development before starting this collaboration. We do not have such a system in place as of yet, in our academic circles. Perhaps in private circles, we may have experience and expertise but not in the academic circles.

I particularly think that the Military cannot think out of the box, they are trained and groomed in such a way that they are unable to think out of their comfort box for which there is an absolute necessity to include public contractors for those out of the box solutions and ideas. But again, we need a functioning system before that can happen.
well, i think sometime we jump in conclusion before time..... interesting post .

Back
Top Bottom