What's new

Zardari's Interview on Capital Talk

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
First interview in a long time. Saw some clips should be interesting to watch.

It was funny how he kept skirting away accusations like national institutions have been destroyed, he shamelessly keeps replying "That's your perspective". The Hamid Mir mentions, PIA, Railways, Wapda... He just keeeps saying "That's your perspective".

Buddy that's any sane person's perspective! Oops sanity should not be expected out of sadar sahab, didn't he claim to be a nut job once?

He is not sane at all, only a fool would believe that state owned organizations are not bankrupt. I did not find it funny that he kept skirting away the questions, i found it quite disgusting that this man is lying to the nation with a straight face.

First interview in a long time. Saw some clips should be interesting to watch.

It was funny how he kept skirting away accusations like national institutions have been destroyed, he shamelessly keeps replying "That's your perspective". The Hamid Mir mentions, PIA, Railways, Wapda... He just keeeps saying "That's your perspective".

Buddy that's any sane person's perspective! Oops sanity should not be expected out of sadar sahab, didn't he claim to be a nut job once?

do look closely at his face, especially nose... and tell me if you see what I am pointing about.

Hamid: Prices of gas, electricity, and other stuff has gone high
Zardari: If you look from my eyes, things could be lot of worst

Like people setting themselves on fire in front of Gilani's house isn't bad enough.

pata nahi kitnay khinzeer maray thay to ye zardari paida hoa tha!

Its gonna start in 10 mins... I'm gonna put on some tea... You know with all the ads this interview would go on for like 3 hours :P

Oh... the lies... my ears hurt.

"I knew my wife's every breath and felt her every pain."
Oooooh, the paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain. The LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEES.

Also, would you want a case not to be opened on a Shaheed as a husband or would you, I don't know, WANT THE NAME CLEARED?

lol as president of pakistan i am bound with the oath. But at Gari Khudbakhsh i was speaking as co-chairman of PPP (Hypocricy on it's top)

Also, Parliment takes decision, not me (the president). So many jokes for the day. I am out

Memogate is on if anyone cares....
I don't.. I only know because my family members want to watch the lies

is he even worthy of interview?? Waste of precious air time and nation hours!

but i think the problem is not in polititions.... its in us...these all dacoits cum through vote and we voted for them...

Back
Top Bottom