What's new

Zardari's dream: China, Pakistan sans frontiers.

welll... This will be helpful for pakistanis and China ppl to :) ?
to visit pak without passport
i am happy that the 2nd thing better zardari Do

If I can be of help please email me. i could send you invite to uk or maybe ask my relatives and freinds if you want to go to pakistan. You are always welcome

thanks! if i ever need to go to UK, i will pm you. i actually may; i have a friend in Leicester right now working on her MBA!

from what i heard from her UK visas are far easier to get than US ones.

From all the stories I read about the visa hassle faced by general Pakistanis, it is a huge problem the other way as well.

As for the European visa arrangements, the recent case of immigrants from Tunisia, Egypt and Libya has put a huge strain on the arrangement. There was talk of border posts being reintroduced.

I have been to china twice and I had an invite from a chinese company and was given a visa no problem at all

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

thanks! if i ever need to go to UK, i will pm you. i actually may; i have a friend in Leicester right now working on her MBA!

from what i heard from her UK visas are far easier to get than US ones.

Cool let me know if you come. I have some flats in birmingham and I rent them to students and we never have a problem with chinese students ever. they are always polite and pay rent on time etc

hey blow_freezing can you tell me that if i want to go to Uk from pak !
is there a Easy method and a cheap way !
coz the americans have extended the money to 40 lac rupes
i mean that before going to america we need to show our bank balance to 40 lac ruppes

i dont know about free travel, but pakistani's should have an option to learn chinese, not only will it foster people to people links it will open up new opportunities for pakistani's.

i dont know about free travel, but pakistani's should have an option to learn chinese, not only will it foster people to people links it will open up new opportunities for pakistani's.

LUMS is offering Chinese language courses for students and parents, the linguistic university in Islamabad is also offering courses for diplomats, military personnel, govt trade functionaries. And the Pak-China Friendship Centre is also offering language courses.
And also courses on Chinese culture and history, one of the largest Confucius Institutes in the World, pay a visit if you are in country.

Last edited by a moderator:
As it is China occupies thousand of square kilometers in Kashmir that Pakistan has gifted it. Then more than 11,000 Chinese soldiers are present in Pak administered Kashmir. Many more are in Pakistan helping in building its infrastructure. China is slowly but surely taking over the reins of Pakistan and influencing its foreign policy.

In other words, Pakistan will soon become a Chinese protectorate or its vassal! Just look how Zardari shamelessly grovelled at the feet of the Chinese during his recent visit there! When they say jump, Pakistan jumps! They are being used as door mats by the Chinese and the sooner the Pakistanis realize this the better for them.

As it is China occupies thousand of square kilometers in Kashmir that Pakistan has gifted it. Then more than 11,000 Chinese soldiers are present in Pak administered Kashmir. Many more are in Pakistan helping in building its infrastructure. China is slowly but surely taking over the reins of Pakistan and influencing its foreign policy.

In other words, Pakistan will soon become a Chinese protectorate or its vassal! Just look how Zardari shamelessly grovelled at the feet of the Chinese during his recent visit there! When they say jump, Pakistan jumps! They are being used as door mats by the Chinese and the sooner the Pakistanis realize this the better for them.

Our relationship with China goes back thousands of years, when Chinese students used to study at Taxila - we have had very close relations with them, since the early 50's. Every Pakistani govt both civilian and military and every political party, from national, regional, religious is united on the point of brotherly relations with the PRC.

And for fear of repeating myself what does this have to do with india, Pak-PRC are two independent countries who's bilateral relationship has nothing to do with anyone else. Kapeesh.

Our relationship with China goes back thousands of years

Hmmm....And I thought that Pakistan came into existence only 63 years ago!! :pop: Damn! Back to my history books! I must have missed something whilst at school! :drag:

Hmmm....And I thought that Pakistan came into existence only 63 years ago!! :pop: Damn! Back to my history books! I must have missed something whilst at school! :drag:

The people of Pakistan have been around for thousands of years, and they have had a relationship with the people of China for as long. :pakistan::china:

You show your naivity and venom equally in your comments. Dont you wish you had good relations with your neighbours

Back
Top Bottom