What's new

Zardari's dream: China, Pakistan sans frontiers.

You show your naivity and venom equally in your comments. Dont you wish you had good relations with your neighbours

we wish progress and development and cooperation with our neighbors..and we are achieving all these !! yeah what we miss is love speeches

You show your naivity and venom equally in your comments. Dont you wish you had good relations with your neighbours

self delete

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

we wish progress and development and cooperation with our neighbors..and we are achieving all these !! yeah what we miss is love speeches

Not having the success that pak and china are having. Pak and china have the longest border with india and these borders dont look very freindly to me.

thanks! if i ever need to go to UK, i will pm you. i actually may; i have a friend in Leicester right now working on her MBA!

from what i heard from her UK visas are far easier to get than US ones.

They may be harder to get for the USA but soon they will be available very very cheaply!

It would be a wonderfull idea but the logistics would have to be looked at

Pakistan may want it...but make it 200% sure that China won't do it...Xinjiang suffered terrorists attack recently..other Chinese areas with separatist sentiments will become more volatile if this happens.

Pakistan may want it...but make it 200% sure that China won't do it...Xinjiang suffered terrorists attack recently..other Chinese areas with separatist sentiments will become more volatile if this happens.

Again nothing to do with india - at the very least Pakistan-China relations are going from strength to strength.

Zardari's dream: China, Pakistan sans frontiers.
Saibal Dasgupta, TNN | Sep 3, 2011, 07.22AM IST

BEIJING: Pakistan president Asif Ali Zardari on Friday said he dreamt of a day when Chinese and Pakistanis could travel between the two countries without passports.

Zardari is in China to mend relations with the "allweather friend" after officials in Xinjiang blamed Pakistan for being the source of arms and training for separatists . He celebrated Eid in the Muslim majority province as part of Islamabad's efforts to placate Beijing and visited a local mosque in Urumqi along with his son Bilawal and daughter Asifa.

"I have a great dream that Chinese can travel to Pakistan without a passport and Pakistanis can travel to China without passports," he said in an interview to a Chinese TV channel. He said Pakistan wants to be the connecting route for crude oil supply to China from across the world. "We are looking at energy coming to China through us."
Zardari's comments are understood to have come after consultation with Chinese officials and reflect his confidence about the success of his mission to Xinjiang.

Chinese media reported that the Chinese government had approved Zardari's recent speech at Urunqi's EuroAsia trade fair.

Yea right.....through him....and his 10%.

He may not live long enough to see his dream be fulfilled....and Chinese are smart enough not to give this guy any attention......total whacko.

Hello DogshitLama here, Chinese Love Pakistani and treat you guys like Kings, Sadly I'v been ran out of Tibet......... The Chinese ran me out of Tibet because I kept it backward. :china:

Dont worry americans will give you job and money

Zardari going to china and having fits of delirium in " borderless pak-china" is undoubtedly justified.
Pseudo-Leaders , when they want to deviate attention from more burning topics , visualise these dreams as it is much easier job.
Probably next he would ask for chinese help to curb riots in karachi
As far as Pak's romanticism with China is concerned ;It is too justified . I think pak is hardly left with any other options to counter relatively bigger & stronger India but to beg in front of china.
China understands the changing geo political and economic environment of the world and it needs to get as many allies it can not only for the trade for vested strategic intersts.

To travel to china with no passport, there is not other choice then for Pakistan to be a colony of China.

A bit like Wales and England.

Back
Top Bottom