What's new

Zardari's dream: China, Pakistan sans frontiers.

You can't travel to ANY country without passport! Even Nepalese/Bhutanese and Indians need passport to come and go. They don't need a VISA! But they still need a passport or any other identification showing Indian/Nepalese/Bhutanese nationality.

Good for Pakistan.

But the thing that will benefit Pakistan the most is if they airlifted Chinese education system and replace the current one.

"We are looking at energy coming to China through us."

Whereas China's future planning is create alternatives to imported hydrocarbon -- for the near future, China will need imported but it should always be kept in mind that China hope to be free of this imported oil millstone and perhaps this is what Mr. Zardari should be dreaming of for Pakistan as well.

You can't travel to ANY country without passport! Even Nepalese/Bhutanese and Indians need passport to come and go. They don't need a VISA! But they still need a passport or any other identification showing Indian/Nepalese/Bhutanese nationality.

Any national ID works. The only thing is that they don't have all that in such detail so they have to resort to passport. I've been to both the countries with just my voter ID and PAN and it works. BTW talking about all this annexation, I don't understand how come Pakistan isn't content by giving away (albeit against us) Shaksgam Valley. Zardari is going to create a lot of problems if he continues to live in la-la land.

Any national ID works. The only thing is that they don't have all that in such detail so they have to resort to passport. I've been to both the countries with just my voter ID and PAN and it works. BTW talking about all this annexation, I don't understand how come Pakistan isn't content by giving away (albeit against us) Shaksgam Valley. Zardari is going to create a lot of problems if he continues to live in la-la land.

Well, we dont take this SOB really seriously, i suggest you dont either!

Yeah that's what I meant.

I think in the long run this is a good idea, we are good allies and good neighbors.

, love this idea. It would be good to have an eec type of arrangement free movement of people and goods. I wouldnt mind retiring in china or spending some time their or even buying a house there. I love china and chinese people

Pakistan should hand over Gwadar Port to China. Chinese people are extremely hard working and disciplined and they can turn Gwadar into a next Hong Kong. As of now the port is just rusting under the control of Singapore Port Authority. Musharraf made a huge mistake selling Gwadar Port to Singapore Port Authority under U.S. pressure.

Pakistan and China share exactly the same interests in the region.

:pakistan: :china:

Visa free travel as the first step.

Right now going to Pakistan for anyone is extremely hard.

From all the stories I read about the visa hassle faced by general Pakistanis, it is a huge problem the other way as well.

As for the European visa arrangements, the recent case of immigrants from Tunisia, Egypt and Libya has put a huge strain on the arrangement. There was talk of border posts being reintroduced.

Visa free travel as the first step.

Right now going to Pakistan for anyone is extremely hard.

If I can be of help please email me. i could send you invite to uk or maybe ask my relatives and freinds if you want to go to pakistan. You are always welcome

Back
Top Bottom