What's new

Zardari's act of insanity

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Removed all national heros pictures from PM house and President house. (Quaid-e-azam, Allama Iqbal and other national heros)

He replaced the pictures with Benazir,ZA Bhutto, and son Balwal. What a shameful act.

Removed all national heros pictures from PM house and President house. (Quaid-e-azam, Allama Iqbal and other national heros)

May be he is just missing his wife and son? Nothing wrong with that.

i dont understand what is wrong with this guy (zardari), he is somewho a president of pakistan why does'nt he try to act like it.
no so choohay kha ker billi haj per keyun nahin ja rahi bhai

Another gift for the people of Pakistan. Keeping making wrong decisions and this is what you will get.

I hope the army and ISI is taking notice of Zardari's acts of insanity, this shows how much Zaradri lacks in patriotism. If he doesn't care about the national heros who built Pakistan, why would he care what happens to Pakistan.

Even I have a portrait of Quaid-e-Azam on the wall in my house, and I'm not a politician nor do I come from a political family.

Last edited:
Is there is anyway pak opposition can overthrow Zardari???? Iam teeling you guys Zardari is biggest enemy for pakistan than India. Trust me...

We should trade Zardari with Indian PM.Some Indians like him so he can be Indian PM.

We should trade Zardari with Indian PM.Some Indians like him so he can be Indian PM.

we cant becoz he is the only one in india who is true,fair,sincere,loyal,clean. only one in India.:smitten:

As soon as Quaid-e-Azam was laid to rest so were his ideals of a tolerant society for Pakistan. Disposing of Quaid’s picture is merely a formality. At least Zardari is honest and shows as it is. We should commend him for this rare show of honesty. It’s the politicians who have hung pictures of Quaid on every wall so to speak but never follow his ideals that we need to condemn for hypocrisy.

Haqani’s column on what went wrong with Pakistan (Urdu); Jang Group Online

Those who opposed Pakistan's creation tooth and nail are the greatest benefactors form Pakistan after its creation.

Back
Top Bottom