What's new

Zardari Resigning on 29-02-2010

Hey man someone has got the date wrong we don't have 29 days in february.
I think the best way is to let this democracy thrive and elect someone else in the next elections.

They are as usual making deadlines and forecasting about the last-whistle times for the departure of the President Asif Ali Zardari. The story which everyone out of the power and popularity wants to tell is that the Pakistan People Party is disheartened and disintegrating fast and would soon be nobody. Those predictions and false hopes were made when they hung the founder of this greatest party of all times Zulfikar Ali Bhutto. They talked about the westernized Benazir Bhutto and they talked about the weaknesses of a female leader of any political party. They then smeared her with the corruption blames and tried to subjugate her by leveling false allegation on her husband. It is nothing new for the PPP. President Zardari knows, and understand that and that is why he is calm and cool and he knows that nobdoy would dare to touch him because the people are with him. I know who he is.. Zardari is the cherished legacy of martyrs of this country and he is here to stay because we the people of Pakistan are with him.

They are as usual making deadlines and forecasting about the last-whistle times for the departure of the President Asif Ali Zardari. The story which everyone out of the power and popularity wants to tell is that the Pakistan People Party is disheartened and disintegrating fast and would soon be nobody. Those predictions and false hopes were made when they hung the founder of this greatest party of all times Zulfikar Ali Bhutto. They talked about the westernized Benazir Bhutto and they talked about the weaknesses of a female leader of any political party. They then smeared her with the corruption blames and tried to subjugate her by leveling false allegation on her husband. It is nothing new for the PPP. President Zardari knows, and understand that and that is why he is calm and cool and he knows that nobdoy would dare to touch him because the people are with him. I know who he is.. Zardari is the cherished legacy of martyrs of this country and he is here to stay because we the people of Pakistan are with him.

You can say that you and millions like you who he bankrolls are with him. I will speak for myself and say that the happiest day of my life will involve him being dragged into the streets in shackles for the 2 bit criminal that he is.

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | NAB detects corruption of at least Rs2 trillion

Those figures are not made up by the media..

Last edited:

Hmm a very profound PPP supporter i guess.
Let me tell you a Hard fact which can also be called Truth.
Benazir bhutto was not a martyr she died a fools death,her own greed killed her. Same is true for ZAB he was a fundamentalist look at what he has done.He has given us our very own ruling dynasty in this stupendious form which is contrary to what democracy is. The people are not with zardari he cashed up on his wifes murder.He is calm because he has lost what is called any selfrespect as he has soldout ours.And he is not cool he is a moron.The very best way is to wait and kick him out in the next elections.

Back
Top Bottom