What's new

Zardari offers talks to exiled Baloch leaders

Well even him trying is more than anything you can expect from this president, and therefore everybody should be eternally thankful to god that he "tried" to do "something". Its more than we can expect from this butcher

Well even him trying is more than anything you can expect from this president, and therefore everybody should be eternally thankful to god that he "tried" to do "something". Its more than we can expect from this butcher

This "something" debate really irritates me. So is it okay if I cut your leg but give a potato to eat? Does it help? Of course not. This "did something" narrative always start from the story of the "decade of development" and ends at the ill-worded-and-misunderstood "telecom and real estate boom". Pervez Musharraf has done irreparable damage and he should face the music for that. I'm not for an article 6 trial but come back and face the public like a man atleast. Be responsible for what you did, the mess that you created. Chatting with his burger-fans on facebook won't bring a revolution.

Zardari, as corrupt as he is, is still answerable to the public. Public sentiment has forced him to change his decision numerous times already. He is somewhat stubborn, tries to cut off his own foot at times but gives in to the public sentiment at the end. Our commando sb responded by imposing a martial law on his own regime.

This "something" debate really irritates me. So is it okay if I cut your leg but give a potato to eat? Does it help? Of course not. This "did something" narrative always start from the story of the "decade of development" and ends at the ill-worded-and-misunderstood "telecom and real estate boom"

Sir i present a simple logic, you wont be able to get rid of zardari tomorrow thats a fact im asuming we both agree upon. Now knowing that will you rather have him do one good thing tomorrow as compared to nothing at all ?

Back
Top Bottom