What's new

Zardari offers Pak warm waters to Chinese

Pakistan are officially sons of they Chinese Dads now.

I won't mind your membership status but regarding your grasp on English language & general knowledge , you need some serious improvement.

@ Topic; An excellent step by the government ,something that i can say for sure will pay off.:)

^^ Plus, it's China. They are one of our allies, and in all honesty, they have the capital to help develop Pakistan.

and you think chinese will come and develop pakistan. seriously, man, a country only develops itself, no other country does, it just invests, china is our friend, but its not like they are giving us favours for nothing?? last time i heard about musharraf giving sandek project to chinese, they earned lions share of the profit, 10% was given to the government and balochistan didnt recieve any share at all, in summary, pakistanis were bif time losers while govt was happy to get its share, the height of corruption, we should be more careful about giving away our properties to foreign nations...

Other no need to say, with a long look at the relationship between China and Pakistan, natural allies, not nonsense.

for invesment good step for giving control over pak waters and port no we dont want

Imran Bhai chinese have done the most of the financing in the Gawadar port project. As far as giving control is concern Pakistan isn't giving control to Chinese. Chinese aren't americans who consider every country as their own property. With a look at 60+ years relations with China I am most satisfied in having collaboration with China on the Gawadar and any other project inside Pakistan. Please refrain from such posts as nobody is giving control nor Chinese are taking control of anything. It is a relation of trust that exists between these two nations and I am happy that it is getting stronger and stronger.

:pakistan::china:

China invested the most money on Gwadar Port and the Chinese are helping Pakistan build Gwadar from scratch.

China will get what it wants from Gwadar. Its only fair and dont worry, China's interests are same as Pakistan's interests. China's interests dont conflict with Pakistan's interests unlike the United States.

well dont know if china take over pakistan in future i want to ask a question why not a pakistan a (muslim nation) help chinise muslim

why pakistani muslim are not supporting govt or army

and you think chinese will come and develop pakistan. seriously, man, a country only develops itself, no other country does, it just invests, china is our friend, but its not like they are giving us favours for nothing?? last time i heard about musharraf giving sandek project to chinese, they earned lions share of the profit, 10% was given to the government and balochistan didnt recieve any share at all, in summary, pakistanis were bif time losers while govt was happy to get its share, the height of corruption, we should be more careful about giving away our properties to foreign nations...

If you look at the reality, it is true that China has a lot of concessions to Pakistan, almost did not get anything. Of course, in the long term, China is also to own interests. But I want to say, do not know if you have friends or brothers in reality. How many friends or even brothers can do so much for you in real life. Then you'll know it is not easy.

Anyway, I think the exchange of China and Pakistan member no enough ,even though some complain, we need it.

No matter what, China needs the Pakistani government agreed. This is the bottom line, can not be forced. Even if the interests of both parties also need that both sides are willing. I would like to point out that all are business contracts, and the same all the world countries such as China and Greece, Spain and Bulgaria, all are the port contract.

If any entity wants to have some sort of advantages of gaining from this important GeoStrategik Position then it must come out to people in a friendly outlook.
Unfortunately Scape Goating Pakistan Blaming its security appratus for hiding OBL,Allegedly Bombing our Border Posts, Killing plenty of civilians through Drone Strikes every now and then and giving India a support for permanent membership of UNSC without Uttering a single Word for the Kashmiri Freedom Cause etc etc can in no way reflect long term friendly ties.

At least Chines aren't doing anything of that sort

well dont know if china take over pakistan in future i want to ask a question why not a pakistan a (muslim nation) help chinise muslim

why pakistani muslim are not supporting govt or army

The time that superpowers concurring the weak has gone. Even US can't make it in Afghanistan. What China want is a strong stable Pakistan who can stand firmly on its own feet.

If any entity wants to have some sort of advantages of gaining from this important GeoStrategik Position then it must come out to people in a friendly outlook.
Unfortunately Scape Goating Pakistan Blaming its security appratus for hiding OBL,Allegedly Bombing our Border Posts, Killing plenty of civilians through Drone Strikes every now and then and giving India a support for permanent membership of UNSC without Uttering a single Word for the Kashmiri Freedom Cause etc etc can in no way reflect long term friendly ties.

At least Chines aren't doing anything of that sort

You know what, Chinese people, no matter solders of the Emperor, nationalistic revolutionists or communists they are, had been fighting for 160 years, failure after failure, for just one dream——One day that our people were not to be slaughtered by foreigner powers within our own sovereign soil.

I personally felt deeply sorry for what you are suffering.

China invested the most money on Gwadar Port and the Chinese are helping Pakistan build Gwadar from scratch.

China will get what it wants from Gwadar. Its only fair and dont worry, China's interests are same as Pakistan's interests. China's interests dont conflict with Pakistan's interests unlike the United States.

In your blind hatered for India don't let urself be used n thrown again like tissue paper n in the mean time ur brother country start makin same level of stretigic relation with evil India as ur former brotherly country US is doing right now

On the lighter side statement made by Zardari shows his egarness to become sidekick of ..............:lol:

Back
Top Bottom