What's new

Zakii, the mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Zakii you deserved it. :)

He's probably the youngest, yet the most deserving candidate for the post of moderator. One of the most unbiased & friendly poster here that I knew here.

Mubarakan Zakii Bahi!!! You deserved it!!

He's probably the youngest, yet the most deserving candidate for the post of moderator. One of the most unbiased & friendly poster here that I knew here.

Mubarakan Zakii Bahi!!! You deserved it!!

Thanks Sir, i think I am not the youngest one or at least not the youngest in the history of defence.pk. I know at least one moderator younger than me (who is no longer moderator of this site) and many other MODs of my age. I have my own established business since past 4 years + 8 years of work experience so i am not that young either

Thanks Sir, i think I am not the youngest one or at least not the youngest in the history of defence.pk. I know at least one moderator younger than me (who is no longer moderator of this site) and many other MODs of my age. I have my own established business since past 4 years + 8 years of work experience so i am not that young either

Nonetheless you are eminently deserving of the elevation to the ranks of moderator, so HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wish you a very pleasant and successful tenure.

Nonetheless you are eminently deserving of the elevation to the ranks of moderator, so HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wish you a very pleasant and successful tenure.
Thanks for your kind words Sir,

Congrats Zakii, definitely you are a good addition

I am closing this thread as this is certainly going to go off-topic from now on

Thanks everybody for congratulating me and wishing me good luck for my future assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom