What's new

Zaid Hamid's analysis of Wikileaks

Typical Nonsense from Zaid Hamid as usual.

You are right.He does live in his own world where only CIA,Mossad
and RAW exist.Rest everything is controlled by these agencies.

But correct me If I am wrong,there are a lot of followers he has specially the youth,wont they shape their outlook towards everything based on this ?

OMG Zaid Hamid's take on Wikileaks!! *orgasm*

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Darn, can't access youtube from office! :(

OMG, zaid hamid should start a new side business & that is stand up comedy, i always find his views relatively funny.

You Indians hate him because he calls on Indians to stop its evil ways against Muslims... Truly he has nothing but the best for all people in his heart regardless of nationality and religion... I have heard him say that we are ready to hug the lower caste Hindus where such people are treated like animals in India by upper caste Hindus...

what upsets you? His talk of hearing from New Delhi Radio Pakistan?

InshaAllah... the will of God shall be done...

You Indians hate him because he calls on Indians to stop its evil ways against Muslims... Truly he has nothing but the best for all people in his heart regardless of nationality and religion... I have heard him say that we are ready to hug the lower caste Hindus where such people are treated like animals in India by upper caste Hindus...

what upsets you? His talk of hearing from New Delhi Radio Pakistan?

InshaAllah... the will of God shall be done...

We Not only Hate him Because He Is Anti Indian, But Also He IS Anti Pakistani.... Listen to this, dont you feel Embarrassed after watching this video of His??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom