What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like you are hopeless from future of india...we have no intentions to break your union apart, we will just take what is ours...

LOL you have tried thrice to take what is yours in the history but ended up having losing somthing always :lol: I think Bangladesh will be a nice example to support my words.

I am so happy that those Indians who think Roy is anti Indian are praising Marvi who is pretty much copy of Roy with added mix of elitism which does not exist in India.Pretty much shows hypocrisy of Indians.Regardless I think Zaid Hamid conducted himself quite well except for few stupid comments like bindi wali hindu which is ridiculous and calling all Hindus enemy of Pakistan which is just wrong i think.I think Zaid should have spoken against her logic not against her religion which has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

During his entire carrier Zaid Hamid had done nothing but portraying Hindus as eternal enemies of Pakistan.

During his entire carrier Zaid Hamid had done nothing but portraying Hindus as eternal enemies of Pakistan.

What he says is entirely different from ground realities. The hindus get equal treatment in Pakistan, they are on very high positions in bureaucracy. They are not blamed for being RAW agent in every day of their life, even when there is some terrorist activity, they dont get afraid of getting arrested for nothing.

What he says is entirely different from ground realities. The hindus get equal treatment in Pakistan, they are on very high positions in bureaucracy. They are not blamed for being RAW agent in every day of their life, even when there is some terrorist activity, they dont get afraid of getting arrested for nothing.

If any Hindu comes to national television in India and says against Muslims same like Zaid Hamid says against Hindus, he will not have any career to speak off and most probably dragged to court by some Civil Actions Group.

If any Hindu comes to national television in India and says against Muslims same like Zaid Hamid says against Hindus, he will not have any career to speak off and most probably dragged to court by some Civil Actions Group.

Bus ker do bhai itna jhoot nahi boltay!!! :lol:

What exactly did he say about hindus?

This is wrong to compare India with Pakistan .

Whenever you do that , there is an ingrained inclination however small that Pakistan or Pakistanis should some how behave like India or Indian.

We got separated and are two separate countries for a good reason.

The exception to see similar approach towards life or in nation outlook for both countries is an oxymoron and highly impractical .

you guys sure she's hindu? her name sounds muslim. and when they were talking about hindu/minority rights in pakistan, she said yeh unka haq hai, as opposed to yeh hamara haq hai.

that ***** even dont know the meaning of " Inna lilahe waina elehe rajeoon " she thought that ZH is saying for her death oh man. and whats about beeps during the show was she saying some stupid things . I have to admire ZH patience, if it was me then I would have slapped the life out of her.

:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom