What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are such a school kid .. i didnt know that!.. Sachar report shows the current scenario, muslims in india are going through.. for pre-partition situation i have already posted a link .. have a glance on it.. this proves that the fear muslims had was true..!!!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

are you really a moron or acting like that?.. i thought somebody would be able to read between the lines.. here is another part of the same interview.. listen and watch it and then shout if TNT exisits or not..

India Exposed! Minority Have NO rights in India! Muslims,Christins Have No Rights In India! HINDUS ARE EXTREMISTS! - YouTube

Thats very funny that this woman cries wolf,if u go to a gujrati jain locality and ask for a house they obviously wont give you.

You sit in UP and eat off the riches of your blood stained heritage and one fine day show up in Bombay and want a place in a jain building,who is going to act nice?

There soo many Bohras in Bombay controlling a lot of businesses and living in upmarket localities like Bandra/Juhu,why dont u go live there?

So does all those producers/directors/actors like SRK/Aamir/Salman live in rented houses on Bandstand?

Publicity whore ,pay your taxes *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marvi Sirmed...Hmmm....she is the one who always justify the detention of aafia siddiqui and she was always asking to release RD.

Saree can be allowed for a muslim women only if it covers all her body parts , but if you by saree meant something that after wearing left your belly naked , like most of designs now a days than it can't be allowed.

Anything that covers a women each and everybody part and can't make any body part prominent can be allowed , but anything may it be shalwar kameez which exposes any body part can't be allowed .

Funny and then you guys shout yourselves hoarse when France or some other country bans burka! There was also a thread about burka being a security risk in pakistan on this forum itself! does the hypocrisy stop somewhere?

Time for me to leave Hong Kong for Bangkok. I am quite sure that I will be banned by the next time I try to log in. But what is the fun if one cannot tell back in the same tongue! Some really sensible guys here. Albiet quite few. Khuda Haafiz. Was fun while it lasted.

Time for me to leave Hong Kong for Bangkok. I am quite sure that I will be banned by the next time I try to log in. But what is the fun if one cannot tell back in the same tongue! Some really sensible guys here. Albiet quite few. Khuda Haafiz. Was fun while it lasted.

bara pur umeed banda hai bhi tu to yaar .hamy galiyaan de ker chal diye or wo bhi itna door .heheheheheh wapas ana phir baat ho gee .wesy ban nhi ho ga don't worry .aik to tum log roty bhut ho yaar :lol:

Btw some people are confused that why Marvi Sirmed was wearing an Indian dress....it is because she is a Pakistani
Hindu..so its not something wierd.

As far as the question goes do women wear sari in Pakistan...i think rarely would you see it probably during
marriages a few (usually the ones who are in 50s and 60s cuz of pre partition affect) wear them but
you will rarely see someone in a sari in any city of Pakistan.
That is the reason why everyone is confused why
Marvi Simren desses that way ...its only cuz she is a Pakistani hindu..not cuz she is a retard or something

Btw some people are confused that why Marvi Sirmed was wearing an Indian dress....it is because she is a Pakistani
Hindu..so its not something wierd.

As far as the question goes do women wear sari in Pakistan...i think rarely would you see it probably during
marriages a few (usually the ones who are in 50s and 60s cuz of pre partition affect) wear them but
you will rarely see someone in a sari in any city of Pakistan.
That is the reason why everyone is confused why
Marvi Simren desses that way ...its only cuz she is a Pakistani hindu..not cuz she is a retard or something

You r right she is hindu. Sometomes when she talks looks like that she is indian. Just a question popped up in my mind that can any indian muslim talk like her? He will be labelled as ISI agent for sure and will be arrested in any terror activity.

Indian muslims do talk like that,for example the jama Masjid Imam.

But frankly,to avoid these confusions,we should just exchange our respective hindu and muslim populations like the turkey-greece population exchange.

Indian muslims do talk like that,for example the jama Masjid Imam.

But frankly,to avoid these confusions,we should just exchange our respective hindu and muslim populations like the turkey-greece population exchange.

7 million Hindus in return for 160 million Muslims....Do you think Pakistan will fall for it?

But then aren't they committed to islam and why wouldn't they like to be with muslims,so that they can start their project to invade delhi?

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Atleast if they go away from TN and Kerala,i ll be happy.

I am so happy that those Indians who think Roy is anti Indian are praising Marvi who is pretty much copy of Roy with added mix of elitism which does not exist in India.Pretty much shows hypocrisy of Indians.Regardless I think Zaid Hamid conducted himself quite well except for few stupid comments like bindi wali hindu which is ridiculous and calling all Hindus enemy of Pakistan which is just wrong i think.I think Zaid should have spoken against her logic not against her religion which has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

which Roy are you talking about,Arundhati or Aruna?

And i dont think there is any similarity between Arundhati Roy or Aruna Roy and Marvi Sirmed?

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

are you really a moron or acting like that?.. i thought somebody would be able to read between the lines.. here is another part of the same interview.. listen and watch it and then shout if TNT exisits or not..

India Exposed! Minority Have NO rights in India! Muslims,Christins Have No Rights In India! HINDUS ARE EXTREMISTS! - YouTube

I think this video is a better one to prove your point rather than the first one .
We do have some people who hate muslims but now a days its not hate but suspicion thanks to you guys.
Anyways I am not against TNT love to be separate from you guys.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

LoL the Kashmiri don't seem to think so, and we have half of J&K in Pakistan. :pakistan:

Kashmir don't even want to join a country like Pakistan either so tell me why are you wasting your time and money on a lost war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom